Win help on upgrade to 11.0
can any one help me i try to upgrade to the 11.0 from 10.0 and nothing works like movie tralers i get a error message and even in weather too like it does not want to conect to the internet i also try to watch espn nothing works i then go back to the old one and then it works the tralers and even espn i have tried to delete it all and still have same issue i do need help
The weather provider changed from 10 to 11. If you did not switch the weather provider to Weather Underground, it would not work. Your other addons probably would need updating after upgrading to 11. Did you do that?
yes but it still will not give me movie tralers or get infor from the net i also post it on face book and there are a few that have the same issue
i even added the 11.0 with a new folder and still same issue
ok just installed it agine and when i open it all i see at the bottom is faild script on everthing and that is not normal i really need help
just added new programs and i still get a script failed
hello i just upgraded to 11.0 and all i get is that message on all that i do from weather to movie traliers to all i really need help in fixing this issue i even have installed the old one and that work ok what is wrong with 11.0 i have 11.0 on other compurters and work ok why do i get this issue on just one computer i really need help i did post it also on face book and looks like i am not alone i can run the old one just fine but when i get the new one all i get is the script failed on everything i need someone that will hlep me and yes i have tried to delete all from my computer on xbmc and intall from new and same issue only the old one works well why oh i am running windows vista 64 bit oh and i have the 11.0 works on xp so what am i doing wrong ?
Can you post a log with debugging enabled? Post the log on pastebin and link it here.
Now I know you are using Vista. There Is a strange issue with Vista and Python, which is what the addons use. So far I do not know if anyone has figured out why or a workaround. It is not the best answer, but you are better off using XP or Windows 7.
it will not work still get the same erro message script failed
then why are they relasing a new version with issues on it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help on upgrade to 11.00