Sorting Favorites
I have a comedy TV source, a drama TV source, and an anime TV source. I also have a source that includes each of these. I make all four sources a favorite. I activate a favorite home menu window and place each favorite source as a sub menu. Now what I want to do is have the first three as a multiplex view sorted by name and the last favorite (the one that has all three of the sources as paths) to be in list mode sorted by date.

All kinds of strange things happen when I try the above. For one, when I create the last source (the one with all three paths) and then go to make it a favorite, it says it is already a favorite. I check the favourites.xml and it isn't there. I chose the "remove from favorites" option and when I go back and add it, it will then show in my favourites.xml. The other thing that happens is, the four favorite sources seem to be tied to each other. If I sort the catch all by date, the others will be sorted by date and vice versa.

So, has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to hardcode the view and sort by for favorites or windows in any of the xml to allow for different sorting?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorting Favorites0