Wrong time in XBMC
Tried 2012-07-15_org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_12.0-0~alpha4_iphoneos-arm.deb, same problem.
Tried xbmc-20120715-f9f7c37-master-atv2.deb, works fine.

2012-07-15_org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_12.0-0~alpha4_iphoneos-arm.deb should be based on a merge from mainline at 15't of july. So it seems that this problem is in the PVR-merge of margro.
ha - thx - so i'm out Wink (we are only supporting official builds)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks Memphiz

Thats what I did before but says not found - now I copied yours directly and its working, I thought I had to add an other repo, but it was maybe a typo.

Again thanks for pushing me to retry, ;-)

oesi
Any other ideas here? Is there a special function maybe to calculate the time for iOS devices?
XBMC OSX/iOS/ATV2 Builds (margro): http://xbmc.picmania.org
Got the same problem with current nightly, 7 min delay, no TVHeadend or whatsoever. "date" via ssh shows correct time, XBMC doesnt
Same problem here, 7 minutes time difference. But this is a typical problem with XBMC, since the Apple's TV time is spot on. Running nightly of Oct 1.

Memphiz, I hear you. The problem is, the last time I tried to show off XBMC to the wife, she said the time is incorrect. Blush

LOL @ Marck....

+1
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Well we are able to reproduce.

Building xbmc4atv2 with xcode3 against ios SDK 4.3 is fine.

Building xbmc4atv2 with xcode4 against ios SDK 5.1 shows 7 mins off. (this is what we use on the buildbot now).

But this issue is very low priority. In case we don't solve it until frodo release we just will build frodo by using xcode3 against ios 4.3 sdk Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
This might be fixed in master know with current nightly (buildbot got bumped to xcode 4.5.x). If the builds even work (still struggling with the ios6 sdk).
7 minutes issue is fixed.

Thanks Memphiz!!
I have two identical boxes, one cloned from the other with all identical settings. (One is for my gf).

One box has correct time and the other is not seven minutes wrong but one hour amd seven minutes.

Oh well, I have other clocks around the house. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong time in XBMC0