Season Fanart not working
http://imgur.com/a/Vfd5s
Landscape, Poster, Banner(in that order top-bottom).

Poster is, well, dvd case sized. Landscape is some strange rectangle(500x281). And banner the more obvious rectangle(758x140).

There's no season background images(if that's what you meant by fanart).
Yes that's what I mean by fanart.

So season background images (fanart) are no longer available in XBMC? Or is it just an Aeon Nox thing?
Not sure. Just checking, I don't have any "season01-fanart.jpg" or anything similar anywhere. I've always used extrafanart for all my backgrounds.
So where do you place "extrafanart.jpg" for your season specific backgrounds?
I meant extrafanarts(note the 's'). as in:

c:\tv\dexter\extrafanart\

Inside are a bunch of background images all relating to that show, but nothing season specific.

Artwork Downloader should download the images and create the folder all by it's self.

To use these as backgrounds, check "Show extrafanart" from viewtype settings.
I also cannot get season fanart to work - it was perfect in version 2.0 and since updating yesterday I can only get the show fanart to display.
On my side it's still correctly working.
I use seasonX-fanart.jpg files that are directly put in the show directory (not in the season ones)
Miyas is right, single digit Wink

season1-fanart.jpg
season9-fanart.jpg
[..]
season12-fanart.jpg

All images in the root folder of your tv show... NOT in the folder(s) season(s)
and iirc specials should have season-fanart.jpg (or season0-fanart.jpg)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-28, 22:04)sergiocos Wrote: Miyas is right, single digit Wink

season1-fanart.jpg
season9-fanart.jpg
[..]
season12-fanart.jpg

All images in the root folder of your tv show... NOT in the folder(s) season(s)

Thank you. This fixed the issue.

Hi guys - my post is HERE. I've followed all the instrustions given and renamed my Season Fanart files to Seasonx-fanart.jpg and placed them in the TV series root directory, but I still cannot get Season Fanart to work!

I've tried:
Seasonx-fanart.jpg, Season x-fanart.jpg, Seasonxx-fanart.jpg & Season xx-fanart.jpg. I've tried placing files in root & Season folders but nothing works?!

NB: I've just noticed that my fanart has a Capital "S" at start of Seasonx-fanart.jpg - is it case-sensitive?

Please can anyone help? I'm running XBMCbuntu 12.04 alpha release with pre-Frodo, AudioEngine and XvBA backend (HERE) with Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY].
I would change to lower case as I changed mine to 'season1-fanart.jpeg' in tv root and it works.

I have also found that to get fanart for the the tv specials it needs to be named 'season-fanart.jpeg'
(2012-10-30, 11:34)eeyore Wrote: I would change to lower case as I changed mine to 'season1-fanart.jpeg' in tv root and it works.

I have also found that to get fanart for the the tv specials it needs to be named 'season-fanart.jpeg'

in Frodo this will change.

seasonxx-fanart.jpg
season-all.jpg
season-specials.jpg

These will be native supported by XBMC itself
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-30, 11:37)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 11:34)eeyore Wrote: I would change to lower case as I changed mine to 'season1-fanart.jpeg' in tv root and it works.

seasonxx-fanart.jpg
season-all.jpg
season-specials.jpg

Thanks for the help so far, but confused.com now!
As I'm running the pre-Frodo and the Frodo build of Aeon Nox, do I use single or double number at the end of season fanart? Also is there a space between "season" and the season number?

(2012-10-30, 15:37)spinecho Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 11:37)Martijn Wrote:

seasonxx-fanart.jpg
season-all.jpg
season-specials.jpg

Thanks for the help so far, but confused.com now!
As I'm running the pre-Frodo and the Frodo build of Aeon Nox, do I use single or double number at the end of season fanart? Also is there a space between "season" and the season number?

wait some days / weeks until season fanart is natively supported by frodo.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Fanart not working 0