Linux Albums showing in Library which are not in shared folder
hi,

Looking for some help.

I had a big folder collection of music and scrapped it into my xbmc. But yesterday decided to have a good clear out and sort everything out properly.

I created a new folder and moved across certain music folders. I deleted the one i had in XBMC and cleaned the system. I then scrapped the system and when you go to files you see the music albums there.

However, when you select library mode it picks up around 25 ghost albums, which were in the old folder but not in this one. I moved every folder from the old folder so that original folder is now empty.

There is no root of these files, no artwork just the name and nothing else.

Anyone know how to fix this please and really annoying me. (Using Eden)

Thanks
System=>Settings=>Music=>Database=>remove invalid entries.

I am re-translating from the German menus, so the actual wording may differ. Same goes for the video part of the database.

Ciao
Tom
Thanks,

I asume this is the English version which i have tried and failed to do anything.

Settings>Music> Library>Clean Music database
Clean library should do what you want. If it doesn't, it suggests there's some links there that shouldn't be. In that case, it would be interesting to take a nosy through your music database file - in particular, find the entries in the album table and see whether they appear in the link tables (exartistalbum, song, albuminfo). There'll almost certainly be a reason why this is occurring - it may be a bug, it may not Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Albums showing in Library which are not in shared folder 0