Opinions: RCB or Advanced Launcher for games in Nox?
Rainbow 
Wondered what the current consensus was regarding adding game libraries in Nox. Havent used either at length, wanted to know if one is preferable to the other. So as the title asks which is it, RCB or AL?
(2012-07-15, 15:48)Deano316 Wrote: Wondered what the current consensus was regarding adding game libraries in Nox. Havent used either at length, wanted to know if one is preferable to the other. So as the title asks which is it, RCB or AL?

RCB, because in some time you´ll get a latest/random games widget for it Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-15, 15:48)Deano316 Wrote: Wondered what the current consensus was regarding adding game libraries in Nox. Havent used either at length, wanted to know if one is preferable to the other. So as the title asks which is it, RCB or AL?

(2012-07-15, 15:52)phil65 Wrote:

RCB, because in some time you´ll get a latest/random games widget for it Wink

I should be sleeping, but I thought I'd let the forums give me a lullaby...Smile

I think RCB is nicer to use and have had better luck with that than AL.
ATM I'm getting great mileage from Advanced Launcher. For me at least RCB doesn't seem to play well with Nox Confused For anyone reading you can't really go wrong with either. Thanks for the input though Big Grin
Advanced Launcher here..
I always found that RCB difficult to navigate. AL feels more XBMC friendly, like navigating through TV shows once it's set up!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opinions: RCB or Advanced Launcher for games in Nox?0