AnimeCrazy Links Broken
Hey,

I am new to XBMC and just installed it on my iPad 3 yesterday.

Someone who uses XBMC was helping me get started with it. I installed the AnimeCrazy video add-on today. I went to a few shows that I would have liked to watch from time to time, and there were either broken links or no links at all for English dubs of the particular show I was wanting to view.

The ones with broken links that I looked at were Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. It said the videos were removed because of a copyright issue. I tried every link to a dubbed version in the list for the particular episodes I was testing the add-on out with and they all gave me this message.

Otherwise I tried to view an episode of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and there weren't even any links to a dubbed version of the particular episode.

I would really like to be able to watch these shows and possibly download them for offline use (if that's legal). I was pretty happy when I at first opened the list of episodes for one of these shows and saw over 250 episodes in the list, but now it appears I won't even be able to watch any of them, because of certain legal issues that have made all the links dead.

I don't guess there is really anyway to resolve this issue, but I just thought I would mention it, and maybe see if anyone had any helpful things to say about it.

Thanks.
Not to be a wet blanket, but browsing that site a bit, it doesn't like any part of that site is legal, even the streaming online. The FAQ on their site states that they upload episodes, and "if the episodes become popular then they license them", which means that there's probably a lot of unlicesensed stuff on there. Streaming them is probably not legit, and downloading them for offline use _definatley_ isn't.

That being said, you can find a ton of anime content on the Amazon Prime, Hulu and "Crunchyroll Takeout" plugins, which all link to legit, licensed sites.

Ok thanks for the tip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AnimeCrazy Links Broken0