• 93(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2015-01-26, 16:36)Komet Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 16:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

Firstly, thanks for a music manager. I'm testing it now. One initial question is that it is saving cd art as disc.png and not cdart.png so which is the correct naming convention for cd art in music album folders for kodi?

Regards,

Mike.

I'm not sure Wink Somebody reported that it should be cdart.png. You are able to adjust the filename in MediaElchs settings (Settings -> Music -> CD Art).

you call me SOMEBODY Huh hehe
would be nice when u set it to cdart.png for default Wink i know a lot of people who dont go to settings first
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-01-27, 11:05)schimi2k Wrote: you call me SOMEBODY Huh hehe
would be nice when u set it to cdart.png for default Wink i know a lot of people who dont go to settings first

No offense Wink I was just too lazy to check the replies if it was really you.
Default filename is now "cdart.png". I was a little bit confused because artwork downloader uses "disc.png".
Thanks Komet,

Seems to be working very well @ Beta stage. When art exists it still downloads and replaces i.e. thumb but sometimes I'm just deleting the art and it seems to refresh back to the original. I presume that version is still kept when I save?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-01-27, 14:12)Komet Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 11:05)schimi2k Wrote: you call me SOMEBODY Huh hehe

No offense Wink I was just too lazy to check the replies if it was really you.
Default filename is now "cdart.png". I was a little bit confused because artwork downloader uses "disc.png".

hey buddy, i was just joking around hehe Wink
any news because the ä,ü,ö problem ? i think just germans and a lot of turkish people will have this problem Big Grin

thx in advance
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-01-27, 15:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Komet,

Seems to be working very well @ Beta stage. When art exists it still downloads and replaces i.e. thumb but sometimes I'm just deleting the art and it seems to refresh back to the original. I presume that version is still kept when I save?

Mike.

Yes, an option to skip already existing images will be available later. The little glitch that deleted images show up again is already known an will be fixed asap.
(2015-01-27, 15:07)schimi2k Wrote: hey buddy, i was just joking around hehe Wink
any news because the ä,ü,ö problem ? i think just germans and a lot of turkish people will have this problem Big Grin

thx in advance
Should be OK now, please check the next nightly build from tomorrow.
Could we please get the resolution icon back please? It's now much fpmore difficult for me to see the resolution and if I need to update my movie. Thanks.
(2015-01-27, 22:44)halburrows Wrote: Could we please get the resolution icon back please? It's now much fpmore difficult for me to see the resolution and if I need to update my movie. Thanks.

Resolution icon?
Edit: Just realized what you mean, it's back again in the next nightly build.
Hi Komet
Working scrap images collection
if only I have a problem ??
Another thing that would be really nice is if artist/album missing artwork was highlighted somehow.

Most of my music is tagged correctly but lots of it is missing local artwork. It would be nice to have those missing artwork stand out so I know which to check easier.
Hi Komet,

Another probably stupid question, if I select an artist to scrap then am I correct in that it only scrapes the artist, not the artist and all albums? I have to expand the artists and group select artist and albums before scraping? any chance this could be perhaps controlled by a setting in the future?

Mike.
(2015-01-28, 08:58)three80 Wrote: Another thing that would be really nice is if artist/album missing artwork was highlighted somehow.

Most of my music is tagged correctly but lots of it is missing local artwork. It would be nice to have those missing artwork stand out so I know which to check easier.

There will be a filter for it later and the columns in the list like in the list of movies.
(2015-01-28, 09:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Komet,

Another probably stupid question, if I select an artist to scrap then am I correct in that it only scrapes the artist, not the artist and all albums? I have to expand the artists and group select artist and albums before scraping? any chance this could be perhaps controlled by a setting in the future?

Mike.

Yes that's correct and this will stay the default option, it should not scrape anything you haven't selected. But I'll add a context menu option for scraping artist and albums together without having to select them.
Thanks for the info Komet and the excellent work even @ Beta stage,
Hi, just started using MediaElch and have a ton of questions, but, I'll start with just a few. Easy one, where is the list for what all the little icons mean? The main feature I'm interested in is synchronize to Kodi. If I try and transfer watched status from Kodi to MediaElch, nothing happens. Going the other way to update Kodi is the same. I can see that it started the db update, but, I see no changes. Any help is greatly appreciated. I hoped using nightly builds would help. Sad Thanks!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9