• 7(current)
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)
Hello
Same problem for me!
Your connection speed is too slow to view this video
This audio-only stream is for users with low bandwidth
Any idea?
I guess I'm not the only one with "you're connection speed is to slow.." when trying to watch 48 hours. I go to YouTube to catch the recent episodes for now. Hopefully, it gets fixed. Thanks.
I am having the same issue. It was intermittent, now it seems constant. So it can not be bandwidth or speed. Running at 40 kbps.
Another bump, anyone?
I get the same error - slow connection, audio only.
is there a source repository for this addon?
Same error - slow connection, audio only
undefined
I'm getting the same error message most times with this addon as well. Although every once in a while audio will play on a black screen with no error. Any fix for this? WRAL addon has the news but not all the other options this great addon has. I'm an expat watching from Canada.
I'm getting the insufficient bandwidth error too (full episodes)...it plays in audio only.
The app sometimes immediately displays this message, it leads me to believe that the message originates from the app and not CBS: can anyone confirm or refute this with data?

Is there a buffering setting that can be trimmed / adjusted so as to not trip this message too quickly?
========================================================================
RaspBMC 12.1, AppleTV 160GB, MythTV,Sharp NV6XU, WD Live TV Hub, RT-N16 OTRW, Asterisk+GTalk, TMO+UMA,
hey guys, i figured out a potential fix for this problem. it seems to be an issue with the stream that the plugin is selecting (which is designed for ipads, according to the 'ipad-streaming' string in the streaming URL that is being selected).

in /addons/plugin.video.cbsnews_com/default.py, change this:
Code:
def playVideo(url, title="", thumb="DefaultVideo.png"):
    content = getUrl(url)
    match=re.compile('"mediaHlsURI":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)

to this:
Code:
    content = getUrl(url)
#   match=re.compile('"mediaHlsURI":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
    match=re.compile('"mediaRtmpMobileHighURI":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)

this will force it to select the mp4 stream instead
(2015-10-31, 06:52)gitman Wrote: hey guys, i figured out a potential fix for this problem. it seems to be an issue with the stream that the plugin is selecting (which is designed for ipads, according to the 'ipad-streaming' string in the streaming URL that is being selected).

Just wanted to say thank you for this fix to one of my favorite plugins. Tested and working wonderfully for me.
(2015-10-31, 06:52)gitman Wrote: hey guys, i figured out a potential fix for this problem. it seems to be an issue with the stream that the plugin is selecting (which is designed for ipads, according to the 'ipad-streaming' string in the streaming URL that is being selected).

Code:
    content = getUrl(url)

to this:
Code:
    content = getUrl(url)
    match=re.compile('"mediaRtmpMobileHighURI":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)

Brilliant! Works great! Thank you!
(2015-11-10, 19:47)Arse4life Wrote:

Code:
    content = getUrl(url)

to this:
Code:
    content = getUrl(url)

Brilliant! Works great! Thank you!

Hi All,

How do you make this modification on an MXQ box? Could you provide instructions?

Thanks!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)1