Is it me or does XBMC,s IMDB Rating differ from IMDB.com 99% of the time?
Is it me or does XBMC,s IMDB Rating differ from IMDB.com 99% of the time? any thoughts?

BTW: I configured the "scrapper" or whatever the setting is called that pulls ratings from IMDB not TVDB.
Is there anyone that could enlighten me on this subject?
Does it really matter?
What is that for an answer?

However:
There is not much there can be done about it, since the rating is provided by imdb.
Now, I would think that imdb caches results for the movies. That means if you have a rating on the imdb-site, the pulled rating may differ.

This is what I am thinking, I could however be very well wrong.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

The problem most people have with the rating is that it is scraped one time while adding
the movie and is soon outdated.
I think I´ve read somewhere that it is planed to make these db-entries more flexible.
Meanwhile try this addon:
Rating Update
(2012-07-21, 05:31)argh! Wrote: Does it really matter?

what a well thought out answer ,I hope in the future you might be able to impart your wisdom on other issues LOL
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
It's caused by one time scraper issue, however, most people also do that. Until now the best way is using Rating add-on or special skin (e.g:Trans...), otherwise, what you could do is always update your db once you remember it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it me or does XBMC,s IMDB Rating differ from IMDB.com 99% of the time?0