How to add external programs to main screen?
I would like to add Hyperspin to the main screen where Weather, Pictures, Music, Videos, Programs, System are. Is there a way to create a selection for Hyperspin? I am currently using advanced launcher, but I would like to not have to go programs>advanced launcher>hyperspin to launch it. If I could launch it from the main screen that would be great. Is this possible to do?
(2012-07-19, 01:36)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: I would like to add Hyperspin to the main screen where Weather, Pictures, Music, Videos, Programs, System are. Is there a way to create a selection for Hyperspin? I am currently using advanced launcher, but I would like to not have to go programs>advanced launcher>hyperspin to launch it. If I could launch it from the main screen that would be great. Is this possible to do?
With Advanced Launcher you can create favorite for each launcher or each items. So, add your Hyperspin launcher as favourite. Then, if the skin you are using support it, you will have the possibility to add this favourite as entry into XBMC home menu. Here is a Youtube tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8edJlmG6lw

(2012-07-19, 02:49)Angelscry Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 01:36)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: I would like to add Hyperspin to the main screen where Weather, Pictures, Music, Videos, Programs, System are. Is there a way to create a selection for Hyperspin? I am currently using advanced launcher, but I would like to not have to go programs>advanced launcher>hyperspin to launch it. If I could launch it from the main screen that would be great. Is this possible to do?
With Advanced Launcher you can create favorite for each launcher or each items. So, add your Hyperspin launcher as favourite. Then, if the skin you are using support it, you will have the possibility to add this favourite as entry into XBMC home menu. Here is a Youtube tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8edJlmG6lw

Is there a way to keep XBMC playing music in the background? When I installed this app, and had it launch my external program, it seemed to halt XBMC.

Mike
(2013-11-19, 04:43)mike351 Wrote: Is there a way to keep XBMC playing music in the background? When I installed this app, and had it launch my external program, it seemed to halt XBMC.

Mike
Go into Advanced Launcher settings > Miscellaneous > Action on XBMC playing media, and select "Let Play" value.
(2013-11-19, 05:02)Angelscry Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 04:43)mike351 Wrote: Is there a way to keep XBMC playing music in the background? When I installed this app, and had it launch my external program, it seemed to halt XBMC.

Mike
Go into Advanced Launcher settings > Miscellaneous > Action on XBMC playing media, and select "Let Play" value.

Thank you! That worked, sort of Smile

Now I find that the current song plays, however when it finishes it doesn't play the next one.. This only happens when the other program is running Sad

Mike
(2013-11-19, 15:46)mike351 Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 05:02)Angelscry Wrote:

Mike

Now I find that the current song plays, however when it finishes it doesn't play the next one.. This only happens when the other program is running Sad

Mike
We actually have the same discussion with booth1983 on the official thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1554078
Are you sure it happen when a started application is running or just when XBMC is reduced and do not have the focus?
(2013-11-19, 17:29)Angelscry Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 05:02)Angelscry Wrote: Go into Advanced Launcher settings > Miscellaneous > Action on XBMC playing media, and select "Let Play" value.

Mike
We actually have the same discussion with booth1983 on the official thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1554078
Are you sure it happen when a started application is running or just when XBMC is reduced and do not have the focus?

Hi,

I can confirm that this happens only when the external application has been launched by Advanced Launcher. If I just use ALT+TAB so that XBMC is no longer in focus, it will play through the folder of songs just fine, and I can even manually launch the other app I need, and have it in focus and the songs play through.

Going to have a look at the other thread you posted the link to.
Mike
(2013-11-19, 17:29)Angelscry Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 05:02)Angelscry Wrote: Go into Advanced Launcher settings > Miscellaneous > Action on XBMC playing media, and select "Let Play" value.

Mike

I will shift the conversation over to the other thread as you already have dialogue about this issue there.

Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add external programs to main screen?0