changing artist logo
hey, ive messed up a music artist logo, where do I change it? I cant find a GUI option for it nor can i find the image in the app data folder either

cheers
I ran into this recently also. No easy way at the moment from what I understand.

Replace the file located in your artist folder with the correct one. You will also have to remove it from the cache and wait for XBMC to recache. ( I haven't fixed mine yet...)

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thu...nail_Cache
Just replace the artist logo where ever you have downloaded them and wait couple of days. It should update itself
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OR if you want, download sqlite database browser

Click Open and browse to Users/Zookeeper/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/userdata/Database and open the MyMusic database.

You can then find where it's caching it and delete the link frm the sql.

Of course, back it up and there you go. That's what I do, because for some reason on mine it's always more than a couple of days though that might be because I shut my system down when I'm not using it.
fional, do you know which table the artist logo images are cached in? I found thumbnails and fanart in the art table, but can't find where the logo.png images are cached. Thanks!
Bump, I've run into this again and still can't find an easy way to clear cached artist logos. Any ideas?
If you want to clear all of them, the only way I know of is to delete the textures13.db in the userdata\database folder. This of course has a down side as it loses all logos. I have found that if I want to change a few logos, I just copy the logos into the thumbnails folder that has the wrong logo and rename it. It will pick up the new logo right away.
I've replaced the artist logos in the artist folders, but XBMC doesn't pick them up, even after several days.

Nevermind, I was able to find the logos in the textures db and remove them, just didn't look far enough before.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changing artist logo0