OS X stuttering video
I have a mid 2010 2.8GHz quad core macPro running XBMC 11.0 and skin big cirrus. I have an intermittent video stuttering problem. These recordings are mpg2 from EyeTV. The recordings play fine in EyeTV and may play fine in XBMC if everything is shut down and restarted. Here is a copy of the log when I started having problems and turned on debugging. Here is the total log from when XBMC was started through the debugging. Why is this video stuttering?
check that the deinterlacer is not something that takes too much cpu.
I am assuming you want me to check something in activity monitor. I am not sure what to look for and what to do about it.
in the video osd during video playback check that the deinterlacing function is turned off.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I can't find deinterlacing function anywhere.
During video playback move the mouse - at the lower screen the overlaymenu will appear. Hit the "movie roll" - icon - there you will find it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-07-22, 23:23)Memphiz Wrote: in the video osd during video playback check that the deinterlacing function is turned off.

It was on Auto. I turned it to Off. Hopefully that will fix the problem. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stuttering video0