Win Multiple Libraries
Video 
Hi guys, first post here and a bit of a shot in the dark, so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong forum.
I'm looking to make a second library, purely for anime. The current TV show library is absolutely amazing, and scrapes perfectly, however i would like to use a different path, and different scraper, for my anime.
I can currently access all the content through "video" but it is just a collection of files, nowhere near as great as the tv library.
I know that movies and tv shows have seperate libraries, so is it possible for me to add one my end for anime?
Oh, I did a forum search and came up lacking, and while playlists could be an answer, it would be a hassle to have to update them all the time.
Thanks for your time,
Any help would be appreciated!
Hi Tubby,
do you want the second library for scraping issues or for organizing your videos?
For organizing the playlist are what you need, for scraping it would make sense to have a special source with a anime scraper.
Both, actually, hehe. If I scrape the path with tv shows.. it doesnt work with the anime. So I would like to be able to use a different library, to scrape and organise my anime. It's already a seperate path.. I just cant find a way to get it to work like the "tv shows". If I build a smart playlist using the path where the anime is, it shows up blank. Sorry I cant be more clear, it's difficult to explain.

Edit: Maybe I'll just have to continue viewing it from Video->Files. I'm not sure I'm able to achieve what I want to do.
Profiles (wiki) let you have as many libraries as you want. Also, Smart Playlists (wiki) are self updating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Libraries0