• 77(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
Thanks mate! That was super fast and super effective, as the problem is now gone and I am a happy guy again.

Thank you very, very much.
(2014-10-24, 02:05)Starbuck1991 Wrote: Thanks mate! That was super fast and super effective, as the problem is now gone and I am a happy guy again.

Thank you very, very much.

You are welcome! Please report if any bugs found.
As far as I am concerned, so far, so good.
Hi.
The download link is unavailable.
for me the new release is perfect. Thank you very much
(2014-10-29, 21:21)SilRe Wrote: Hi.
The download link is unavailable.

This is link to KodiLauncher. I will start a new thread for it once the tool is completed.
Good day.
I XBMCLauncher works fine but every time you start showing Warning is hotkeys.
"Note: The hotkey #E:: will not be active becouse it does not exist in the current keyboard layout"
and
"Note: The hotkey #S:: will not be active becouse it does not exist in the current keyboard layout"
What to do? what's my problem?
P.S. how to insert a picture in my post?
(2014-10-31, 15:14)lexa2575 Wrote: Good day.
I XBMCLauncher works fine but every time you start showing Warning is hotkeys.
"Note: The hotkey #E:: will not be active becouse it does not exist in the current keyboard layout"
and
"Note: The hotkey #S:: will not be active becouse it does not exist in the current keyboard layout"
What to do? what's my problem?
P.S. how to insert a picture in my post?

Please check your keyboard in language settings. Are you using non English keyboard layout?
(2014-09-05, 22:57)richardb70 Wrote: Hi, many thanks to the OP for the excellent work, and also for getting me into AHK scripting which has been a massive saviour. I'm running loads of emulators and PC games and AHK has been a real life saver with key remaps and using a 360 controller to terminate programs etc.

Anyway, I posted earlier about running out of the 4 slots for external players. Ran through the code (very nice job, BTW) and made a few changes for ease of accommodating additional .exes. Thought I'd share if anyone else is interested.

Code:
global ExternalPlayerRunning = 0
global ExternalPlayer1 := GetSettings("ExternalPlayer1_Path", "")
global ExternalPlayer2 := GetSettings("ExternalPlayer2_Path", "")
global ExternalPlayer3 := GetSettings("ExternalPlayer3_Path", "")
global ExternalPlayer4 := GetSettings("ExternalPlayer4_Path", "")
global ExternalPlayerName = ""
global FocusExternalPlayer := GetSettings("FocusExternalPlayer", 0)

global OtherExternalPlayers := "Hello4.exe,Hello5.exe"                ; EDIT HERE TO ADD NEW .EXE FILES
global ExternalPlayerArray := LoadUpArray()

The last two lines are mine. If you run out of slots, you want the OtherExternalPlayers variable to hold a comma-separated list of the .exes - not the full file paths, this is important.

Add the LoadUpArray function down below in the function area:

Code:
LoadUpArray()
{
    global ExternalPlayer1
    global ExternalPlayer2
    global ExternalPlayer3
    global ExternalPlayer4
    global OtherExternalPlayers

ExternalPlayerArray := Object()

Loop, 4
    {
        if (ExternalPlayer%A_Index% != "")
        {
            SplitPath, ExternalPlayer%A_Index%, filnam
;            MsgBox Load: The filename is %filnam%

ExternalPlayerArray.Insert(filnam)
        }
    }

StringSplit, tempArray, OtherExternalPlayers, `,
    Loop, %tempArray0%
    {
        filnam := tempArray%A_index%
;        MsgBox Load: The filename is %filnam%

ExternalPlayerArray.Insert(filnam)
    }

return ExternalPlayerArray
}

This takes values from the GUI slots as well as the comma-separated variable and puts all of them into an array.

Now tweak DisableFocusOnExternalPlayer so that you have:

Code:
DisableFocusOnExternalPlayer()
{
    global ExternalPlayerRunning
    global ExternalPlayerArray
    global ExternalPlayerName

ExternalPlayerRunning = 0

for index, playername in ExternalPlayerArray
    {
;        MsgBox Use: the playername is %playername%
        Process, exist, %playername%
        If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
        {
            ExternalPlayerRunning = 1
            ExternalPlayerName = %playername%
            break
        }
    }
}

Up to you if you do like me and surgically remove the rest of it. I'm only using the External Players and not the Prevent Focus Apps, so this will do me. At the very least you want to comment out (or remove) the blocks with ExternalPlayer1 - 4 in them as these are already taken care of.

It's slightly more efficient in that the paths are already stripped out so no need to call SplitPath every iteration of the timer, and also it will terminate after a running process is found rather than continuing to check other processes.

Anyway, there you go, feedback welcome and many thanks again to baijuxavior.

Can you make it easier for us (not a programmer)... We want to add more "prevent focus" apps...
I will add this feature in the final release of KodiLauncher.
Wink 
(2014-11-02, 04:47)baijuxavior Wrote: I will add this feature in the final release of KodiLauncher.

Actually we "want" to have the freedom to add as many as we want... Cool
Nod
Will it work with previous versions also?
Thank you for your time and effort!
(2014-11-01, 19:48)bgmordred Wrote: Can you make it easier for us (not a programmer)... We want to add more "prevent focus" apps...

It's pretty easy already! Have you downloaded the scripts from the links on the first page? Do that first, put them somewhere obvious. Then download the stuff from the other links. AHK and the editor.

Then open up the XBMCLauncher.ahk file, compare against the code I've provided and copy/paste. That easy! Then save the file, compile (right-click) and copy the new .exe to the right place. I believe I covered this "mop up" in a recent post.
Great app and have been using it successfully for some time now. My only suggestion or feature I'd like to see - and this may only apply to me - is to add an option to stop the content before exiting xbmc.

I've found when watching live tv if I power the HTPC down without first stopping the live tv feed xbmc will crash and stop the HTPC from going to sleep.
An option to simply send the stop command before exiting xbmc would solve this.

Cheers
_Fonz
(2014-11-10, 07:14)TheFonz Wrote: Great app and have been using it successfully for some time now. My only suggestion or feature I'd like to see - and this may only apply to me - is to add an option to stop the content before exiting xbmc.

I've found when watching live tv if I power the HTPC down without first stopping the live tv feed xbmc will crash and stop the HTPC from going to sleep.
An option to simply send the stop command before exiting xbmc would solve this.

Cheers
_Fonz

Hi I need more info. Are you using custom shutdown menu in confluence skin? How you exit xbmc - by clicking the shutdown menu?
If I'm in the middle of a movie/tv show and I turn my TV off my CEC adapter turns off my HTPC. In the shutdown process XBMC Launcher closes XBMC. However if I'm watching LiveTV via TV Tuner and I turn the TV off without first stopping the LiveTV feed I XBMC crashes, doesn't close and the HTPC doesn't turn off.
I would just like to see an option in XBMC Launcher to stop playback before closing XBMC.

I am not closing XBMC via any menu or any other method, XBMC closes via XBMC Launcher.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20