problems withs mkv y avi hd
Hi
I am new to the forum. I'm from Spain and my English is poor. I'm using google translator.

My problem is this: when I play any mkv either 1080p or 720p every few minutes for the image to me and starts precaching and then continues.

I remember in previous versions it was all perfect but now ... I tried to change all the video options and nothing.

movies are hosted on a hard drive connected via USB to iMac and is connected via network atv2.

please help!!

thanks!
Network problems? Are you using wireless internet or corded ethernet?
corded ethernet to router gblan!!!

last ios and last xbmc
Whats last xbmc. Eden? Frodo Alpha3? Latest nightly? Which protocol are you using? (afp, smb, nfs)?

Read the iOS FAQ and post a xbmc.log.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have put the version that is the last. eden version. the protocol I use is afp since I work with imac.

the atv2 should correctly play any mkv?

help please!!

xbmc.log: (last test today, movie the Dark Knight 1080p H264 5.1)

http://ia601202.us.archive.org/7/items/XBMC.LOG/
1. Post a new log with debugging turned on in settings->system->Debug
2. <cachemembuffersize>838860800</cachemembuffersize> <- These would mean 800MB of cachemembuffersize - you know that the atv2 only has 256 MB ram? Not sure if this is ignored on iOS (i would expect heavy crashing) - but for beeing sure takte that setting out of your advancedsettings.xml.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I've already changed the cachemembuffersize to 220MB and does the same. within 5 minutes of reproduction has apareceido 4 times the sign of charging and the percentage, then continues normally and repeats approximately every 1:30 min.

help!!

New log with debugging turned on

http://ia600803.us.archive.org/1/items/NewXbmc.log_458/

Thanks!!!!
someone to help me!!! plz!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problems withs mkv y avi hd0