[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.6
That explains why I couldn't understand where the GetSettings section was coming from =) Olympia, is it possible to retro-fit that section in the current scraper, or there are we using functions that are not currently supported by Ember?
E.g. the chain function is not available in Ember currently.
Ouch!
No way to solve the problem then =(
hmmm i deleted my myvideos60 file to update my library and i did use same universal scrapper for matadata seems now i cant get actor photos? any idea how can i solve that?
Perhaps a problem with the picture provider? The code to scrape actor photos is the same as Universal Scraper...
any idea how i can fix it?
I've read other posts of transient problems when downloading pictures, so I would wait a day and see.
In the meantime try with a clean copy of xbmc and check if the problem is still present.
zeppy, can you help me out with testing if this is valid?
Kikibgd, it would be the minimum information to share that what site do you set for actors...
Sure, let me know what I need to test.
I scraped a new movie 2 or 3 days ago, by the way, and it worked flawlessly. Of course not all actors had a photo, but I presume it's because not all of them have a picture associated.
ok i scraper is using imdb as source
Sorry I haven't been able to look into this, I've been quite busy the last few days. Hopefully I'll be able to check it tonight or tomorrow.
I've just merged the new modifications of Universal Scraper 1.6 into this mod and tried it out finding no problems. My scraping for actors was set to imdb and the pictures were scraped just fine.
Would you try with this updated version and report back your results?
Does the skin mod work with the updated reFocus Big (frodo)? Once I replace the files I still dont get any option to enable Show ratings like on Rotten Tomatoe.
No, unfortunately it works only for the eden version. As soon as frodo final is released I will probably start working on the porting for reFocus Big for frodo as well. =)
Thanks! I was beating my head up trying to figure out why it wasnt working!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.61