Keystrokes JSON
Is it possible to send keystrokes with JSON. I don't see anything on the wiki. Or do I just have to use the HTTP API for now? I would like to stay away from the HTTP API since it's depreciated. I'm looking to send keystrokes or commands for the following items in JSON.

DVD menu
Visualization presets
Visualization settings
Change Aspect Ratio
Video settings
Audio settings
PlayDVD
Lyrics

I'm using v11.
I don't think there is a SendKeys function in v11.0. I remember a pull request to add this function. Hang on ... aha, see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...n.cpp#L165
What's a pull request? That functionally was requested to get pulled? I'm not sure what I'm looking at on that link. So I'm guessing I'll have to use the HTTP API or the event server and remap the keys for it? Thanks.
A pull request means someone has coded a patch and is requesting it be pulled into the main xbmc codebase. If you want this to happen, post on the pull request voicing why it would be a good thing....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keystrokes JSON0