how to change scraper for a tv show?
How do you change the scraper for one show?

I want to change to the "tvrage.com" for American Dad, since their numbers match the scene...

Any way to do this?
5 year XBMC user on iMac OS X
in File view (Videos -> Files) navigate to the American Dad folder and bring up the contextual menu to "set content" on it. Even if the parent folder has a different scraper, a sub folder with an individual setting will override for that specific folder. Make sure to click on where it says "folder contains a single TV show".
Thanks Ned, thats it.

However, there is no other english option besides ThTVDB listed. Can I get one for TVRage?
5 year XBMC user on iMac OS X
Have you installed any additional TV scrapers from the Add-ons manager? Settings -> Add-ons -> Get add-ons -> XBMC.org -> TV information
(2012-08-02, 08:06)asiajason Wrote: Thanks Ned, thats it.

However, there is no other english option besides ThTVDB listed. Can I get one for TVRage?

No, you can't currently.
Hey guys, I have the exact same question but for Movies rather than TV shows.

There are just 2 or 3 titles that I'd like to use alternate scrapers for. I've been using the Universal Scraper for all the films in my library, but some have no fanart/awful posters. I'd like to use the Movie Database scraper for these individual titles, but if I go to Video -> Files as stated above, I can see my movies separated by genre (which is how I set them up originally). I only want to scrape for one movie, not all the films in one folder (which I assume will just change them all).

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!!!
This is why I use an external scrapper (MedialElch is my favorite), as it allows you to choose which database to use (TheTVDB, or TVRage, etc), and select where you want the Artwork to come from (Fanart.tv, IMDB, Movieposter.db, etc). Plus with MediaElch, you can also download all the TV Theme Songs (for use with the TVTunes plugin for Kodi), and the newest feature is Music scraping (So Artists, Albums, Fanart, Disc Art, etc).
@stigdu,
You can create a movie.nfo (or 'moviename'.nfo) containing just the link to the movie on themoviedb.org. During scraping Kodi will use that page to get the information from regardless of the scraper settings.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Or download the individual art files and simply change them (Movie Information -> Choose Art -> <select type> -> Browse...)
(2015-05-26, 21:24)Powerhouse Wrote: This is why I use an external scrapper (MedialElch is my favorite), as it allows you to choose which database to use (TheTVDB, or TVRage, etc), and select where you want the Artwork to come from (Fanart.tv, IMDB, Movieposter.db, etc). Plus with MediaElch, you can also download all the TV Theme Songs (for use with the TVTunes plugin for Kodi), and the newest feature is Music scraping (So Artists, Albums, Fanart, Disc Art, etc).

Thanks everyone!

Powerhouse - where can I find MediaElch? I'm running Kodi on an Amazon FireTV with the files on my NAS, so that's effectively Android isn't it? Not sure I can use MediaElch, then....
MediaElch is for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. You can get it here...

http://www.kvibes.de/en/mediaelch/

You run this on a PC (not on the FireTV). So if your PC has access to the NAS (which I'm guessing that's how you got the content on the NAS in the first place), this can be the same PC you use to run MediaElch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to change scraper for a tv show?0