Cinema Experience - Dolby/DTS Trailer Question
I installed Cinema Experience last night and got it working, but I have a question about how it knows which audio trailer (Dolby or DTS) to play. Here is my setup:

XBMCbuntu (recent nightly) running on a custom built HTPC using the Metropolis Skin

I turned on the option to play the audio trailer depending on the format of the audio on the movie Im playing, however every movie I play ends up playing a random file from the "Other" folder.

My directory structure is:

/home/Video - contains all the various Cinema Experience intros/outros
/home/Video/Audio - Contains the trailers for Dolby and DTS, there are 3 subfolders:
/home/Video/Audio/DTS
/home/Video/Audio/Dolby
/home/Video/Audio/Other

Ive tried the script on several different DTS and Dolby movies, and it keeps selecting trailers from the "Other" folder. Is there something I should be doing differently, or renaming my folders to get this to work properly? I guess I could just copy all of my trailers into the "Other" folder and it would just randomly pick one, but I'd rather it be correct. If its Dolby AC3, it plays Dolby...like its supposed to.

I checked the wiki and searched the forums and couldn't find any specific information about this.
I just realized I posted this in the Supplementary Tools section, perhaps a moderator can move it to the proper forum under Add-Ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience - Dolby/DTS Trailer Question0