Error: Script failed! service.py
So I get this error message every time I start up XBMC. I'm not aware of it causing me any issues, but I'd love to resolve it in case it is causing something and I just don't see it yet (or realize it) since I'm new to XBMC.

Here is the link to my log file on pastebin: Debug Log

I would appreciate any and all help you all could give. Also, though it is likely more a file naming issue that is best suited for the Aeon skin forum, but does this debug log show why my TV shows don't display folder art when they are put in multiplex or any other views where a DVD or Blu-ray cover is necessary? Movies do it fine, but I'm not sure why my TV shows don't.
Main HTPC: i5-2500k Sandybridge 3.3Ghz - ASRock Z68 - Radeon HD6950 2GB - 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws - 64GB Crucial M4 SSD - 500GB HDD storage
Master Bedroom: G530 - ASRock H67M - 4GB Kingston HyperX - 160GB Seagate 2.5"
Living Room: Xbox 360 Media Center Extender
From what I can see its Art work downloader that fails, try to uninstall it and rebbot to see if problem is fixed then install it again maybe set it to delay the search for artwork.
Hope you get it fixed!
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
(2012-08-03, 00:27)tetzuoshima Wrote: From what I can see its Art work downloader that fails, try to uninstall it and rebbot to see if problem is fixed then install it again maybe set it to delay the search for artwork.
Hope you get it fixed!

We the hell did you see that?

It's "script.tvguide" that fails. Just uninstall or report in the appropriate add-on thread
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Was sure when I looked but went back now and see its indeed tvguide script sorry about that..
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
(2012-08-03, 00:44)tetzuoshima Wrote: Was sure when I looked but went back now and see its indeed tvguide script sorry about that..

Np Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'll definitely check it out tomorrow and report back. Thanks guys!
Main HTPC: i5-2500k Sandybridge 3.3Ghz - ASRock Z68 - Radeon HD6950 2GB - 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws - 64GB Crucial M4 SSD - 500GB HDD storage
Master Bedroom: G530 - ASRock H67M - 4GB Kingston HyperX - 160GB Seagate 2.5"
Living Room: Xbox 360 Media Center Extender

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error: Script failed! service.py0