• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
latest episodes is xbmc built-in so it should work definitely. if not, then there´s probably something wrong with your TV show database.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ok I am running Eden on Win 7 64bit and 3.5 is not showing up in the repo.
Only showing 3.0.1

PS Amazing theme
(2012-08-03, 14:33)vjmcdonnell Wrote: Ok I am running Eden on Win 7 64bit and 3.5 is not showing up in the repo.
Only showing 3.0.1

PS Amazing theme

right click on xbmc.org repo --> force refresh
or use the update repos button in media menu
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
That done the trick.
Downloading at the moment.

Thanks foor all your hard working in making this skin, its magic
rss standalone is not in 3.5?Sad
there is something wrong with astronomy you have forgot a file custom_astronomy_1165.xml in my fork
(2012-08-03, 16:13)fmronan Wrote: rss standalone is not in 3.5?Sad

as you can see: no
never or after?
im currently using aeon nox 3.01, if i upgrade to 3.0.5 will i lost all my customs settings in the home screen,video and music genre icons? thanks!
Great work on the skin! Any way the backdrops from the previous release can be posted somewhere? I happen to like a couple of them more than the newer ones. Smile Keep up the good work!
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
On my openelec system, aeon nox updated tonight to version 3.5 automatically, looks good and feels snappy, but lost my widgets on the movie, tvshows and music menu iitems. Is this a known bug or is this a feature due to upgrading?
(2012-08-03, 19:15)ghostelement Wrote: Great work on the skin! Any way the backdrops from the previous release can be posted somewhere? I happen to like a couple of them more than the newer ones. Smile Keep up the good work!

you can find almost all of them on htbackdrops.com. just put them into the correponding folders in /skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds/.../
since 3.5 even several images are supported (so you do not always get the same image if a movie / artist has no fanart)
(2012-08-03, 22:26)Wingie Wrote: On my openelec system, aeon nox updated tonight to version 3.5 automatically, looks good and feels snappy, but lost my widgets on the movie, tvshows and music menu iitems. Is this a known bug or is this a feature due to upgrading?

shouldn´t happen. all other settings are still the same?
(2012-08-03, 19:04)DigiTech Wrote: im currently using aeon nox 3.01, if i upgrade to 3.0.5 will i lost all my customs settings in the home screen,video and music genre icons? thanks!

no. all settings should stay.
(2012-08-03, 17:52)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 17:41)phil65 Wrote: please use the modding thread for stuff like that.

No problem. I'll keep to the modding thread until I have something finished, or working at least. Thanks phil Wink

please also keep the stuff in modding thread when it is finished. this thread should stay exclusive for the official version / dev branch, nothing else.
(2012-08-03, 22:28)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 17:52)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 17:41)phil65 Wrote: please use the modding thread for stuff like that.

No problem. I'll keep to the modding thread until I have something finished, or working at least. Thanks phil Wink

please also keep the stuff in modding thread when it is finished. this thread should stay exclusive for the official version / dev branch, nothing else.

Agreed. I'm sure if we come up with anything of note you'll let us know.
(2012-08-03, 22:38)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 22:28)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 17:52)Deano316 Wrote: No problem. I'll keep to the modding thread until I have something finished, or working at least. Thanks phil Wink

Agreed. I'm sure if we come up with anything of note you'll let us know.

yes, usual procedure: you play around and find some nice layouts, we help you with coding if you need it and in the end if it is worth it we´ll add it to Nox, present it here and give credit to you guys.
am i wrong in assuming with the next aired widget that if something isn't showing within the next week, the next aired widget won't appear? or is it supposed to show the next aired even if it's a month or two away?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4