[REQUEST] Clicker.tv Addon
I suspect I am in a tiny minority of XBMC users who rely heavily on paid subscription services (particularly Hulu Plus and Netflix) to supplement their media library viewing. I've recently discovered the brilliant XBMC.MyLibrary add-on and am using it to great effect to crawl shows that I want to watch on Hulu and plug them into my Library.

I've also long been a big fan of the astonishingly underused tv.clicker.com service, which is basically clicker.com with a 10 foot interface. Clicker crawls video from basically every source known to man and integrates it into a very easy to search and browse universal interface. When you select an episode to view (and source), it links your browser directly to that source.

I'm wondering if it's even theoretically possible to develop a program add-on that would essentially do the following:
  • Duplicate tv.clicker.com UI or simply crawl Clicker results
  • When an individual content item is selected, the app automatically redirects to that piece of content VIA THE RELEVANT XBMC PLUGIN (e.g. a Hulu piece would get redirected to Bluecop's Hulu plugin, etc.)

Basically, it'd be nifty to have a search/browse option that incorporates clicker.com and redirects content links to the appropriate plugin.

There's probably at least a few reasons why this is totally impossible, but I'm asking anyway Smile.
I would like to second this add-on request. The clicker.TV webapp is great. If i could use it in XBMC i would use it a lot more.

I'm currently using a workaround to access clicker tv through my HTPC. i used the advanced launcher plugin to launch chrome at the clicker.tv url. Its not ideal but it works.
I also think it would be great! Good alternative to conventionnal TV! :o)
-----
XBMC Media Move easily completes your Media Center automated system.
For the stuff mylibrary doesn't scrape this would be a good addition.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Clicker.tv Addon0