XBMC crashes on movie playback
I'm not exactly sure as to why this is happening, but I have only been using XBMC for about three days. I did the initial configuration, and everything seemed to be working as it should for the first two days. With no changes I came home tonight to watch something and it locks up every time I select a movie from my library. I thought it had something to do with the Mini Dinovo that I'm using, but it works find outside of XBMC. I have also tried a separate keyboard and mouse and I have the same results. I thought it may be a Windows issue so I did a reboot, and no change. I'll keep messing with things, but until then if anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.
Settings -> system -> enable debug logging.

Play movie and make xbmc crash.
Make sure xbmc is closed.

Go to:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC

Open the log file and post the content to http://pastebin.com/

Post link to your pastebin in this thread.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
This is the first time I've done this, so please let me know if this is not what was requested.

http://pastebin.com/rZ28Xu2Y

It looks like it says WARNING: Failed to find previously selected audio sink
After messing with things. I have found that it appears to be only with this one particular movie. Any time that it is started, it locks us XBMC. I have tried to play the same file in another application and there are no problems. Not sure what is going on.
So far so good. Only I didn't see you try to play the file in the log.

But if you say it is just one movie, then there is likely nothing wrong with your install.
If it is a file you can easily replace i suggest that. And otherwise maybe pulling a copy of it through handbrake for a re-encode.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
I played the movie and it locked up right away. I left it there until XBMC failed and totally shut down. Then I sent the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes on movie playback0