Audio Streams
I'm not much of a skinner but I've done my share of "trial and error" skin modifications to get something I like. What I'm currently looking to do, if it is even possible, is add something similar to the "watched" icon on the movie poster but for if the movie has more than 1 audio stream. Also, if the movie has more than 1 audio stream, it asks when launched what audio stream I would like to play. If this is even possible, I'd just like someone to point me in the right direction as to where to start. Thanks!
(2012-08-04, 20:40)Zero3ffect Wrote: I'm not much of a skinner but I've done my share of "trial and error" skin modifications to get something I like. What I'm currently looking to do, if it is even possible, is add something similar to the "watched" icon on the movie poster but for if the movie has more than 1 audio stream. Also, if the movie has more than 1 audio stream, it asks when launched what audio stream I would like to play. If this is even possible, I'd just like someone to point me in the right direction as to where to start. Thanks!

no, not possible atm.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Streams0