multi-image limits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vaikin Offline
Posting Freak
Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks
find quote
phil65 Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2012-08-04 23:19)Vaikin Wrote:  Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks

there´s no limit but i´m not sure if it affects performance when having that many images in the folder.
find quote
leepenny Offline
Fan
(2012-08-04 23:25)phil65 Wrote:  
(2012-08-04 23:19)Vaikin Wrote:  Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks

there´s no limit but i´m not sure if it affects performance when having that many images in the folder.

I think you are correct I (originally) had movie fanart on homescreen with a large folder and there was a noticable jump when browsing the menu

Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Aeon nox box set cases are the bomb - see cases here !
find quote