multi-image limits
Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks
(2012-08-04, 23:19)Vaikin Wrote: Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks

there´s no limit but i´m not sure if it affects performance when having that many images in the folder.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-04, 23:25)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 23:19)Vaikin Wrote: Let's say you select a folder for multi-image backgrounds. Will all of the images, eventually, be used for backgrounds or is there a limit to how many different backgrounds will be used(there are several thousand images in the folder)?

Thanks

there´s no limit but i´m not sure if it affects performance when having that many images in the folder.

I think you are correct I (originally) had movie fanart on homescreen with a large folder and there was a noticable jump when browsing the menu
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multi-image limits0