(MacBook Pro Retina) Eden - Mountain Lion crashing
(2012-08-18, 15:03)smiller29 Wrote: Also for my information when the builds are done they are done for all operating systems so if I got the nightly for OSX, and IOS, they would be the same correct? So I would not have this same type of DB out of sync issues because they want to create new db's with different names.

Correct. Nightlies are built at the same time (give or take an hour or two).
Thanks!! So my next question is with respect to the Mysql databases for video and music. When you install a nightly build does it clone all the data into the new db's all by itself? or is there a process that I would have to do in order to get all my data into the new versions of the db.

I would like to think the way it works is to clone the db's to a new name and then apply any DB schema changes to them but it would be nice if someone would confirm that. It would also be nice if anyone knows of a link that outlines how to work with nightly builds in terms of best practices.
update should(!) go automatically on startup and its done as you described it (copy db, apply new sheme - use new db).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Well I put Eden back on the MacBook Pro Retina and it really seems to run much worse on it. The mac-mini running Mountain Lion is not anywhere as unstable. So I think it may be related to hardware and not just the new OS version.
Well after the the Mountain Lion update to 10.8.1 things are running much better on rMBP and also the Mac-Mini Server Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(MacBook Pro Retina) Eden - Mountain Lion crashing0