• 6(current)
Making NFL Game Pass work?
Guys, maybe I am just plain stupid, but I just can't find the proper button to start RedzoneChannel...everything else works just fine, I just don't find that button? Redzoen Archives works just fine, NFL Network too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Does anyone have recommended settings for watching GamePass? When I am watching game replays or live NFL Network, I get a lot of stuttering of both video and audio. Here is the device I am using: TONBUX® Quad Core MXQ Smart TV BOX Mini PC Streaming Media Player with KODI(XBMC) Streamer 1GB/8GB, Fully Loaded,Google Android 4.4 KitKat,CPU Amlogic S805, 1.5 GHz

I just got this the other day for the main purpose of watching GamePass and this is my first KODI device and not sure of how achieve best live streaming of games.

Thanks.
Does the redzone channel work this addon
RedZone should work. If it doesn't, please open an issue (and provide a debug log) on github[1].

---Alex

[1] https://github.com/Alexqw/xbmc-gamepass
This is all foreign to me, is there a read me file to do this addon? And make it work properly?
To be honest, there not much of a need for a readme. It's like most other addons for Kodi. Install the addon (via Kodi). Run the addon (either from Addons ->Videos or Videos -> Addons).

Also, you'll need to go into the setting for the addon to set your username and password for GamePass.

---Alex
(2015-09-13, 15:14)sebastian082001 Wrote: Guys, maybe I am just plain stupid, but I just can't find the proper button to start RedzoneChannel...everything else works just fine, I just don't find that button? Redzoen Archives works just fine, NFL Network too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It's under the "NFL Network" section and only shows up on gamedays when the channel is live.
I just installed gamepass today on Kodi and when I try to watch a game the sound streams but video is just black. Also the game listing screen is all out of alignment.
(2015-10-11, 15:12)Crazyq84 Wrote: I just installed gamepass today on Kodi and when I try to watch a game the sound streams but video is just black. Also the game listing screen is all out of alignment.

I had that issue with older version of Kodi. Are you running latest Kodi and plug-in?
Hi, new user....thanks for all the hard work on this addon, your amazing!!!

Ok, Gamepass was working great until .... I installed the java 64 from the phoenix site to get the nhl working. Problem is the NHL worked but gamepass wont show any games, old or new. It says "working" twice and then nothing. I uninstall the java 64 addon and did a restore of kodi and then gamepass lets me watch games again. I am running chromeboxes with openelec . One on helix and one on the beta isengard. I tried it on both. same problem. Although today the screen alignment on gamepass is out of wack after the restore on the isengard. Didnt mess with the helix again since it is working and packers are playing this weekend.

Here are my steps to reproduce.
1. Kodi backup.
2. Install java 64 from the phoenix instructions. From the fusion repo,
3. Go to addons , run java 64 addon once to install it.
4. Reboot.
5. Openvpn to somewhere not in usa.
6. Open gamepass. cant view any games, new or old. no error, just "working" then nothing.
7. uninstall java 64 addon.
8. restore kodi.
9. run gamepass, works but screen alignment is out of wack. Top items are halfway down the screen.

Again this happened on both helix and isengard but they started as clones of each other so who knows....

Maybe not an nfl gamepass issue but i'm sure the phoenix people may say the same thing..hopefully someone can help..

Not a huge deal since I am a Packer fan and a Sabres fan (grew up near Green Bay, moved to Buffalo for 15 years and been in jax for 25). Guess which one wins out? Hubby wants to see some hockey if he can. Whats a girl to do?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Video 
Anyone been able to make NFL Network or Redzone a favorite, or would they know the action string to have those launch directly?

I'd love to add them to my main home screen under NFL to quick launch them or add Redzone as a button on my remote to load it directly (if it's live).
Is there any Chance for 60fps streams ?
(2015-11-17, 03:21)WHamilton Wrote: Is there any Chance for 60fps streams ?
Does GamePass provide 60fps streams and we don't support them? If so, then yes, there's a (good) chance, and support can be added. Go to the github repo, open an issue, and then we'll be informed and can start working on those new streams.

If GamePass doesn't provide 60fps streams, then no, there's not a chance in hell we'll add support for 60fps streams. Because we can't inject 30 extra fps of information that we don't have.

---Alex
Hi folks. I just installed Game Pass this past week. I am having trouble logging into it though. It says "Logging into NFL Game Pass failed. Make sure that your account information is correct and your subscription is valid." My login info is correct and I can log into the web based site just fine on the same PC. I am using unotelly as well. Any ideas?

Thanks.

-edit: I got it working using my plex server and PleXBMC. I'm having the same issues as the link below.

https://github.com/Alexqw/xbmc-gamepass/issues/183
(2015-11-17, 10:42)Alexqw Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 03:21)WHamilton Wrote: Is there any Chance for 60fps streams ?
Does GamePass provide 60fps streams and we don't support them? If so, then yes, there's a (good) chance, and support can be added. Go to the github repo, open an issue, and then we'll be informed and can start working on those new streams.

If GamePass doesn't provide 60fps streams, then no, there's not a chance in hell we'll add support for 60fps streams. Because we can't inject 30 extra fps of information that we don't have.

---Alex

I understand that XBOX One support 720p@60fps with 6 Mbit. On my Apple TV 3 the yahoo game was 60 fps, the rest 30 fps.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making NFL Game Pass work?0