• 8(current)
Making NFL Game Pass work?
(2016-08-17, 16:36)Ghoschdi Wrote: The addon works well with 16.1 and 17 alpha3, version 15.x is not supported anymore.

Not working? First of all enable logging for Kodi AND the addon. Then check the following:
  1. If you use Kodi 16.1 and the addon version straight from kodi repo it should work right out of the box or provide a clear error in the log
  2. if you use Kod the version from Github and install it via the kodi "zip function" you miss a crucial dependency for the m3u8 addon. You have to install the dateutil module manually: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sc....dateutil/
  3. if you are an US based person and use international edition via proxy/VPN (which violates ToS for the NFL Gamepass service and is not supported officially) you might be recognized as located in the US. Look for "<isGPDomestic>true</isGPDomestic>" and "<country>US</country>" in the log. If true, your proxy/vpn is not working as desired.

Hey man! I keep getting an error that I don't have the login credentials. How would I resolve this issue? Appreciate the help bro!
(2016-08-19, 19:09)Mecca Wrote: Hey man! I keep getting an error that I don't have the login credentials. How would I resolve this issue? Appreciate the help bro!

Post the error from the log, but you have to enable logging for the addon and Kodi. And which version of Kodi & GP are you running?
Cheers
(2016-08-18, 03:27)AndyHill Wrote: One feature I miss from the Gamepass website video player is the way it displays (or rather doesn't display) the total duration of the match when watching recordings.

@AndyHill You mean like the "Hide Game Length" option in the settings? ;-)

---Alex
Just wanted to follow up on my previous comment that this plugin doesn't work on 16.1.

I was not able to get this to work on Kodi 16.1 initially. I was using OpenElec 7.0 Beta 3 on a Raspberry PI 2. This version of OpenElec is running Kodi 16.1. Could not for the life of me get it to work.

I switch to OSMC version 2016.07-1 which also uses Kodi 16.1 *AND I WAS ABLE TO GET IT WORKING NO PROBLEM*

Not sure why it works on OSMC & not on OpenElec since they are just about the same, but I got it working again in time for the new season so all is well in my universe.

Thanks for taking the time to work on & maintain this plugin. It is great!
Anyone know if two people can be logged in at once, yes share the account?
(2016-09-02, 18:20)the-pred Wrote: Anyone know if two people can be logged in at once, yes share the account?

No, as soon as the NFL servers detect a login action it kills the stream on any device currently playing one. I've tested by trying multiple combos between kodi, browser, chromecast, android app... all combinations work the same. Only possible to have one active stream.
Does anyone know why this season the app isn't working with a DNS account?

I can run it fine using a VPN but when I use DNS it won't log in. Last year the DNS worked fine.

If I stream the games from the website then the DNS still works fine, just not the kodi app.
Wondering if 60 fps will ever be possible, thanks.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making NFL Game Pass work?0