Win Just to many variables for my brain...please help
My setup is as follows:

Case: LC16M Silverstone with integrated iMON
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium
Remote: Logitech Harmony 785
XBMC Version: Dharma 10.1 (eden messes with the resolution and is driving me mad)
SKIN: Aeon MQ2

I realise that there is an abundance of info out there, I have mostly tried it, variables of it, combinations of things that I probably dont need and still I come up with the same problem. My remote will not work properly with XBMC.

I can not work it out, and do not want to speculate on how I may do it, I just want it fixed and I need someones help to do it. I have dont a fresh install of XBMC just yesterday and sorted my librarys etc but need this to work, in the past I have been able to get the remote to talk to XBMC but the normal navigation buttons did not work i.i. play, stop, pause etc, the only way I could get into that was with the OK button to access the XBMC drop down on screen and then navigate to the correct function, tedious to say the least, and if you are my wife it is apparently intolerable.

So with my hands up I can not do it, I am not normally this thick when it comes to things like this but I just do not know where to start..... Even reading all of your helpful posts does not help because I just do not know which one is applicable.

Many thanks in advance

Tim
Buy this http://www.pulse-eight.com/store/product...-xbmc.aspx
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
What I did: I bought a used 100%-MCE compatible remote (5€ on ebay), let my all-in-one remote control in the living room learn all relevant keys from it and configured iMon to work with MCE-remotes (some keystrokes I had to program manually inside iMon to match the keys of my all-in-one-rc).

Works so easy and complete that I only need a keyboard when I exit XBMC - and my wife, who uses this htpc more often then me, almost never needs to ask me for anything Smile

At first I tried the Soundgraph remote that came with my case (look at sig), but after 10 min. I thought it was crap and decided to go the MCE-way.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Thanks guys, will try your way Fry and then fi that fails I will go with the new mote tetzuoshima.

Fingers crossed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just to many variables for my brain...please help0