Folders and fanart
I have a structure at the moment on my NAS drive that consists of a media folder this contains three folders, Movies,Music Videos and Music. Just looking at the Movies folder, the structure inside that is:
a set of folders: Action,Animation,Thriller etc...
and in each of these genre folders there are Movie folders eg: [folder named 'moviename' and inside it are:
moviename.iso
folder.jpg
moviename-fanart
When I get to the moviename folder, everything works well, the fanart shows as expected and the folder jpg works properly in getting there. What I would like to do is have a unique fanart.jpg inside the media folder and perhaps replicate that in the genre folders. I had done some research and was under the impression that all I had to do was place a fanart.jpg just inside that folder and it would change from the homepage movie.jpg. It isn't changing so I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions most welcome
You're speaking about the file view?
AFAIK there is only currently support for genre fanarts in some mods, but only for library view
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
hi mad max, yes well it seems to be working now at all the levels except the top level, that is, inside the first folder (media). I'm in confluence and it is in thumbnail views

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folders and fanart0