Crash at launch
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to use an old PC I have laying around to run XBMC, but it keeps crashing at launch, I don't even get to see the logo, it just seem to crash immediately on launch.

The PC is a fresh install of Win 7 with all updates from Microsoft installed.

Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ 1.84GHZ (32bit)
1 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 9250 (6.14.10.6606 drivers)
XBMC Revision 11.0 for Windows

Here is the log file

http://pastebin.com/Q2Wh7gsZ

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is it due to my hardware being too outdated?

Many thanks

Kimmy
Did XBMC ever work on this system? From your log, it looks like you have a bunch of add-ons installed, which leads me to think either:
  • XBMC was working on this system at one time, but started crashing after something was installed or changed on the system
  • or you had copied the files from a working XBMC system over to this new system, and this new system was never able to launch XBMC.
I had this when I installed Eden over Dharma. Although it should have been possible, it didn't worked. So I deinstalled Dharma and installed Eden on a fresh system.
Perhaps you should backup your databases and do a fresh installation?
Thanks for you replies, thats very strange this system is a fresh install and I have never installed XBMC on it before. The files were not copied from another system, it was installed from the installation file which I downloaded from this site.

hmm, I will uninstall everything and try again.

Kimmy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash at launch0