Default screen when I hit TV Shows/Movies?
Hi, I've tried searching everywhere for these answers but I can't seem to find them. I have a few questions

When you are in the main menu:

And you hit enter, you are taken to this screen:

When I want to be taken directly to this screen (Or the Movie equivalent)

And when I hit the back button on my mouse (or backspace), I want to be taken back to the main menu, not this screen (I know you can hit ESC and be taken to the main menu but I'm lazy and don't want to change the position of my hand Tongue):

Also some XBMC skins are wierd, in that when they show the thumbnails of the librarie's TV shows, they are all stretched out and wierd (like in the above, the castle logo would be about 1/4 its current width, which is very ugly), espescially in Aeon and reFocus, how do I fix this?

And finally, I set up controlling XBMC from my android phone, and everything works fine and dandy, I can browse through my collection and start movies, but the pause/stop buttons don't work and neither does the hardware volume rocker on the phone
Move left (or up, depending on view). Select "Flatten".
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-08-12, 05:34)jmarshall Wrote: Move left (or up, depending on view). Select "Flatten".

I'm not sure which problem that was supposed to fix, but it didn't work. I chose flatten, but nothing changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default screen when I hit TV Shows/Movies?0