Linux Duplicate media entries in XBMC
Is it possible to do the same for films as I'm getting duplicate entries for those now as well?
Only 1 problem, I have both 2D and 3D versions of the same film.
eg.
\\NAS\Films\H\How To Train Your Dragon (2010).mp4
\\NAS\3D\H\How To Train Your Dragon (2010) 3D HSBS.mp4
Hello:

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I'm having similar problems: duplicate entries in Kodi for many media items, when only one copy of each exists on disk. I suspect this is due to clumsy manual updating of the database when I've changed my media file paths.

Whilst I could go through and manually delete the extraneous entries, there's too many to think positively about this.

@bgeneto's suggestion - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1680452 - to issue an SQL query seems positively received, but I'm worried about breaking the DB in the future.

Any smart ideas? I don't want to have to remove my media sources and re-add, as then I'll lose my Watched markers.

Thanks.
(2012-08-14, 11:00)juliushibert Wrote: when running Settings>Video>Clean Up Library would have removed the duplicate entries?
I thought so too... but apparently that's not what "Clean Library" does.  I've yet to receive a response detailing what it cleans...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate media entries in XBMC 0