All scripts quit working
Big Grin 
for about 2 months now i have been extremely :o enjoying the scripts inside of xbmc (scriptrunner.py, ifilfmbrowser.py, etc.). especially consumption junction. and out of know where last week they all quite working. consumption junction doesn't build it's list. ifilm won't play any of the files in the list. also scriptrunner (the script install program) won't load it's list either. :nuts: around the time this started to happen i made some adjustments to the playback settings but as soon as i noticed this problem i restored everything to default. i'm not sure what else to do. i didn't "install" xbmc on my box and would love it if i could fix it w/o a reinstall.
i will constantly be refreshing my browser for any answers than you for the support.
norml3000 :help:
ps i searched the forum and couldn't find anyone else with this problem hope i didn't dbl post... Blush
assuming you build yourself ?

i hate assuming, but i have no choice since you didnt provide the necessary info!!!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

this was posted earlier today... should have come up in a search but hey ho... http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....t=14477
thanx for the info and no i didn't build myself. i am not that informed on the xbox yet. but every day i get better. do you have an irc channel for help?
#xbmc on efnet Smile
Smile 
just wanted to say thanks to you all for the help and also thanks for the fellows in the irc channel for there help with my problem i got it workin great and the new build is frickin sweet :kickass:
Sad 
Blush i'm a bit embarrased i think my original asesment may have been premature. everything works great except the ifilms script. it always stops during the loading asf part. i don't really know what that is. is there a scripts resource page to dl the specific scripts or should i just chalk this up as a loss?
norml3000
know this: scripts that parses html content, inevitably breaks. it's not our fault, and not the scriptmakers fault, it's the sites that change their layouts etc.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hey norml3000 what did you do to fix it? my consumption junction script isn't working as well. using the july 31 cvs. nothing populates in the list.

thx
(norml3000 @ aug. 01 2005,20:31 Wrote:Blush i'm a bit embarrased i think my original asesment may have been premature. everything works great except the ifilms script. it always stops during the loading asf part. i don't really know what that is. is there a scripts resource page to dl the specific scripts or should i just chalk this up as a loss?
norml3000
if you looked a little below this topic in the current sub-forum you'd see the thread for ifilmbrowser and it's current semi-functional state.

the most current version went back to using .mov files on the ifilm site and chokes on what i understand is a "too many connections" error.

good luck, ifilm.com is notorious for constantly changing it's site and ifilmbrowser.py is more often non-functional than functional.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All scripts quit working0