No mtp device connected
I have been using my box regularly for months with very little problems besides the random deletion of literally everything. I used it not even a week ago and it was fine but two days ago I tried to use it again and it says no mtp device connected. I'm not sure what that means or why it's happening and I don't know how to fix t. I unplugged it numerous times and it goes to my regular screen then changes back after a while. When it goes to the regular screen the remote does not work. What do I do for this?!
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm not able to use the remote at all so I have no way of going to the settings .
If you do not provide necesary details such as what is your "box", what OS, which version of Kodi you have, we have no way to assist you.
Crystall balls are expensive these days.
Sorry ott tv box mxr pro 4K is what it says on the box it came in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No mtp device connected0