[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon
(2012-08-16, 22:08)alicanlakot Wrote: FurkLibrary 2 v1.2.9 (Friday, 9 November 2012)
(The addon is in beta)

Features
Now supports Trakt Lists
Frodo and AndroidXBMC supported
Frodo: Fixed freezes playing from Library
Trailers (beta)

Trakt Integration
  • User Lists (Top Movies / Criterion Collection etc.)
  • Recommended Movies
  • Trending Movies
  • Search Movies
  • Tv Show Progress
  • Recommended Shows
  • Trending Shows
  • Search Shows

What is this?
This is a plugin to scrape information from furk.net into XBMC library, also it allows to search Furk.net and scrape dirs or play files. This is my second addon so please be patient for updates / mistakes.

It also integrates with trakt.tv, imdb and more ...

It is compatible with trakt scrobbler.

What is Furk.net?
Furk.net is a free file hosting with one special feature - a BitTorrent proxy.
You can use Furk.net as a remote fully automatated BitTorrent client. Torrents can be added by .torrent files, links to them, info_hashes or even RSS feeds such as EZTV. When torrent is ready - you get direct http links and files are added into listing in this plugin. If you use RSS feeds everything is fully automated for you.

Furk.net has developed extended content verification. For every video torrent you get 9 screenshots (thumbnails and full-size), 2 audio samples for each audio stream, detailed codec info and antivirus check (by Kaspersky). Fakes are contantly detected by various filters and either are removed or marked with a warning.

Disclaimer
You must have a premium account (9 euros per month, 200GB limit) at Furk.net for this addon to function. This is my affaliate link, if you like my plugin please subscribe through this link.
I'm not in anyway related to Furk.net or its operations.

The plugin was inspired by:
IceLibrary addon, excellent addon, created by batch
Flexget, excellent tool for nzb/torrent automation
What the Furk excellent addon.

Code for movie name,tv show name, quality parsing is borrowed from Flexget.
First time setup and some search enhancement were borrowed from WTF.

How is this done?
Furk.net finished files on your account are scanned for movies and TV shows.
.strm files are creating containing information about the movies and TV show episodes. These files will be placed in appropriate subdirectories in the addon_data directory.
Movies are placed in: ".../addon_data/plugin.video.furklibraryx/movies/"
TV show episodes are placed in: ".../addon_data/plugin.video.furklibraryx/tvshows/showname/season/"
You have to add these paths XBMC video library and have their content type set.
You can change the paths through addon settings.

When a library update is executed these files will be recognized and fanart and data about the movies and TV shows are downloaded.

The .strm files are being launched as regular movie files and when they are the FurkLibrary plugin will search online and bring you the results.

Requirements:
XBMC Eden
Furk.net account
trakt.tv account

How to use the addon:

Setup the FurkLibrary addon:
Download the repository.
Choose install from zip-file in XBMC and target the downloaded file.
Configure the addon after installation.

To use the auto update feature:
Activate auto-updates in the addon settings. It will scan Furk.net and trakt.tv for Trending,Recommended movies, your watchlist shows.

To be continued...

alicanlakot failed to update
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
+1

Says 1.32 is available but never updates from 1.31. Reinstalling didn't help either. On fresh install still 1.31 is installed and it immediatley offers to update but never does.
Hi, i'm getting a error when i go into my tv show progress, i select a tv show, then when the sourses appear, i decide to change my mind and select a different tv show, i get script error everytime thereafter!
I have put up a sample log:

v1.3.5 17 Nov 2012

* Trailers are working again
* Auto updates now work, it'll update once the xbmc is started then every x minutes as defined in settings.
* Eden may work but focus is on Frodo now
* Tv show Progress error fixed
(2012-11-15, 15:35)falafael Wrote: Hi, i'm getting a error when i go into my tv show progress, i select a tv show, then when the sourses appear, i decide to change my mind and select a different tv show, i get script error everytime thereafter!
* Update error fixed
(2012-11-11, 10:06)versus Wrote: Says 1.32 is available but never updates from 1.31. Reinstalling didn't help either. On fresh install still 1.31 is installed and it immediatley offers to update but never does.

Thanks for this!, is there a way for my files , to be trakt'd?
version 1.4.0 :

* Added my files support (search will search my files as well)
* Feeds support, it will add your shows as a feed to furk

(2012-11-17, 22:22)falafael Wrote: Thanks for this!, is there a way for my files , to be trakt'd?

Not really familiar with furk library, is there a way to see Tv-shows in complete seasons, I only see season 1 episode 1 on the most popular shoes shows within the trakt folder..

Sorry for the dumb question, using a different furk addon but this seem alot faster right now.
It tracks your progress through trakt website so when you mark an episode as seen from context menu outlook bring the next episode unseen.
(2012-11-26, 03:07)dohmer Wrote: Not really familiar with furk library, is there a way to see Tv-shows in complete seasons, I only see season 1 episode 1 on the most popular shoes shows within the trakt folder..

Sorry for the dumb question, using a different furk addon but this seem alot faster right now.

Everytime I add your repo, it's empty? I can't actually down the FurkAddon from your repo?
(2013-03-11, 12:25)jazzystahh Wrote: Everytime I add your repo, it's empty? I can't actually down the FurkAddon from your repo?

Hello, try right clicking the repo and force refresh.
Thumbs Up 
Will there be an update soon ? Big Grin
I love your plugin, but it needs to be fixed and geet more feautures.
If you liked to know what, I can gladly tell you Wink
Hope it eil come apout soon because i love furk on xbmc Smile
Yes sure please tell me Wink

(2013-06-01, 16:26)espentruls Wrote: Will there be an update soon ? Big Grin
(2013-06-27, 16:15)alicanlakot Wrote: Yes sure please tell me Wink

(2013-06-01, 16:26)espentruls Wrote: Will there be an update soon ? Big Grin

Enable the right-click download feature to download movies you like to watch.
When you start to watch a TV-show under the trakt menu it will automatically play the next episode after the 1'st is done. if you take the same TV-show and put it in your watch list and then add watchlist to your library. it should be synced with the tv-shows U have seen there. for an example. if u watch episode 1 of dexter on Tv Show progress under trakt and then watch episode 2 under TV-shows in the ordinary XBMC menu. then they should sync with each other. and there is a metadata problem or something else. because if you look up a movie under the search movies under trakt you never find the director information, only the plot and a random score.
if you take the same movie and put it in your watch list and then add watchlist to your library. then you get all the info about the movie and everything. the IMDB part of the plugin is useless. it never works.
the Trailer part has worked once for me. never again.
you should make it possible to download movies from my files. or even better, pre"buffer" the movies there. of that i mean that the movies will start to download or buffer as soon ass xbmc starts and when you start to play the movie/TV-show the downloaded parts starts to play while the rest of the movie buffers in the background. also it would be great if you implemented the feature to add your own imdb watch list. that would work extremely well if you can make the pre"buffer" work. it will automate stuff.
and there is a problem with the furk search. lately i will not search because of no connection. i think this is a problem with the trak client, since if i search on the furk part it works great. maybe you can make a imdb search like the trakt one. maybe make it possible when you click the add watch list to your library you get prompted to download the movies or only save the stream file.
I have many more suggestions to improvements. just tell me if you like to get more inspiration.
I think that XBMC with your addon can be the greatest automated streaming and movie collection service out there, better than netflix and all the others. But then you may need a bigger team and a bigger fanbase with bugg reports and Feature requests.
is this being maintained mate?
i search good what the furk addon? someone know about that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon1