xmltv
hello one and all...

i have a quick question/feature request:

is it in any way possible to use an external xmltv file as a seperate epg source? my thought is to enable the "epg source" tab in the pvr manager. as far as i can see it only supports using the selected backends for epg sources. a manually added xmltv file would be useful for internet streams.
The PVR addon you use for internet streams should provide that option.
i use the demo addon for internet streams as it provides the widest variety of possible streams (i.e also flash content, which none of the backends i've tried cater to). also the option of using backend gathered epg or a seperate xml file directly from within xbmc would be nice. i know you can choose from within the backend, but it remains predetirmined once it reaches the frontend.
I'm also waiting for this option. I got EPG working with my IPTV provided streams on the TVGUIDE addon but would love to see this in the regular "Live TV" option. For now im using the PVR-Demo addon for watching TV but missing EPG. So if we could somehow implement the work of the Tvguide addon into this it would be awesome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xmltv0