Linux RCB to Emulator transition improvement
Hello

I want to make RCB to exit fullscreen/close XBMC (in solo mode) after some seconds after the launch of the emulator, to escape seeing desktop/mouse whatever you have have opened in the background... pretty sure someone have thought about it before me, since its the only thing that keeps RCB from being perfect. I already checked if it works by disabling the part of the addon that does it automatically and doing to manually. it works in linux, the system automatically locks controls on the next program being fullscreen, not sure if it does on windows.

I tried adding an idle command to the part of the addon defining the command exiting the fullscreen, but it doesn't seem to help. It idles for a few seconds then continues doing what it does, so I guess the main list of commands is left unaffected.

My question is, where exactly is the main part of the program responsible for launching of the emu and doing all the minimizing/exiting stuff.
You will find the code in launcher.py in directory "resources\lib".
Is it even possible to do something like that?
doesn't using an intermediate bash script to freeze (kill -STOP) xbmc prevent background appearing during launch?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RCB to Emulator transition improvement0