RegEx for Videos from UPNP-Source (i.e. Sat-Receiver)
Question 
Hi,

for quite some time i've been trying to figure out some apparently simple movie-stacking-problem. Maybe some of you guys are able to solve this after taking a single closer look:
Beside his VDR my dad uses a Technisat-Satellite-Receiver (ISIO S1) as a fallback option which can record to an attached USB-HD and share these recordings via Twonky-UPNP-Server. XBMC cann access these recordings (Added UPnP-Devices under Videos).

They are offered according to the naming-scheme (without quotes)

Code:
"2.004.Frühling für Anfänger"
"14.001.Die Kreuzritter - Der weiße__"
"14.002.Die Kreuzritter - Der weiße__"
"14.003.Die Kreuzritter - Der weiße__"
"18.001.Blabla"
"18.002.Blabla"
(the incrementing-'gaps' are probably caused by deleted recordings)

Watching a 4-file-movie with XBMC is quite cumbersome and enabling „Stacking“ does not change anything. Fortunately one can extend the stacking-filter by adding customized patterns to advancedsettings.xml‘s "moviestacking"-section.

Unfortunately I‘m not familiar with generating REGEXes. I tried deriving some lines from the given examples but ton o avail. Here’s what I tried: >

Code:
<moviestacking action="prepend">
        <!-- This expression will match movename1-xvid.avi, moviename2-xvid.avi.
        Be warned that it will likely stack sequels in a flat directory layout,
        so it is only recommend in a dir-per-video layout. -->
   <regexp>([A-Za-z_ ]+$)(.[0-9]{3}.)([0-9]*)()$</regexp>
</moviestacking>

(also the ‚super-simplified version‘
Code:
<regexp>(.*?)(.[0-9]{3}.)(.*?)()</regexp>
didn’t bring me anywhere)

Maybe someone more familiar with this matter has an idea and can help by suggesting a string – thanks in advance for any help!

Greets, kouzinger

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RegEx for Videos from UPNP-Source (i.e. Sat-Receiver)0