OS X Scraper - Replace "**" with ":" for scraper searches?
I've been using iDentify to tag movies, which is well integrated with TMDB and uses stock IMDB ID numbers. The only issue is that it doesn't support specifying the delimiter used when it encounters a title with a colon in the name. When it renames the file, it uses two asterisks "**" in place of a colon so for example:

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

becomes

The Lord of the Rings** The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

Is there something I can change in AdvanceSettings to cause the scraper to see two asterisks as a colon?
Anyone? Surely there is a regular expression or something that can be used to allow the substitution of "**" in place of a colon?
I know that a dash (-) can be seen as colons, but I'm not sure if it's possible to change/add to that. So one possible work-around would be to just rename the **'s to -'s. There might even be a setting in iDentify to use the dashes instead of **.
Yeah, I'm able to work around it by renaming everything and substituting any titles with a ": " to a space and a dash " - ", but was hoping for a more seamless solution that would just scrape a "**" but send the query as ": ".

iDentify doesn't have the option yet to specify what chars it uses to substitute in place of a colon unfortunately.

XBMC is still miles above the competition. Just a minor thing. Hopefully someone comes up with a workaround or some sort of configurable scraper.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper - Replace "**" with ":" for scraper searches?0