• 102(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
getting Trakt script failed at kodi boot.
Does it not like mysql?
I tried both the dev and master branch.
Code:
00:08:56 T:3320   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
                                            Error Contents: unable to open database file
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\administrator.QUIKS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from service import traktService
                                              File "C:\Users\administrator.QUIKS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                class traktService:
                                              File "C:\Users\administrator.QUIKS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 24, in traktService
                                                dispatchQueue = sqliteQueue.SqliteQueue()
                                              File "C:\Users\administrator.QUIKS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\sqliteQueue.py", line 56, in __init__
                                                with self._get_conn() as conn:
                                              File "C:\Users\administrator.QUIKS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\sqliteQueue.py", line 72, in _get_conn
                                                self._connection_cache[id] = sqlite3.Connection(self.path, timeout=60)
                                            OperationalError: unable to open database file
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
00:08:56 T:4140  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
From the README to install missing library worked for me:
Code:
###Installation

1. Clone this repository (or [download it here](https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trakt/z
ipball/master)) into a folder called **script.trakt** inside your Kodi **addons** folder
2. Start up Kodi (or restart if its already running)
3. Make sure you have six and requests installed. Check under *Settings* > *Add-ons* > *Get
Add-ons* > *All Add-ons* > *Add-on libraries* (restart if you had to install these)
I checked and do have six and requests installed and enabled. I get that error on startup without fail though using master or dev branch.

edit: looks like it may have been my advancedsettings.xml file. I had some redirects that probably don't work anymore in the current version of kodi. I'll give it a try now

Edit2: after purging my deprecated advanced settings file Tongue it all appears to be running great for me. It marked 10,000 episodes as watched for me into my new helix SQL database. Thanks for all your hard work on this project guys!
Thanks for all your hard work guys, just wondering how close we are to a official release?
(2015-01-28, 11:26)Quiksmage Wrote: I checked and do have six and requests installed and enabled. I get that error on startup without fail though using master or dev branch.

edit: looks like it may have been my advancedsettings.xml file. I had some redirects that probably don't work anymore in the current version of kodi. I'll give it a try now

Edit2: after purging my deprecated advanced settings file Tongue it all appears to be running great for me. It marked 10,000 episodes as watched for me into my new helix SQL database. Thanks for all your hard work on this project guys!

Which git repo are you using right now?
Still no sync for me! I'm starting to get worried now that people say it's working for them lol. I have a chromebox and rasp pi running openelec. Does anybody have sync working on Linux? Smile
(2015-01-28, 16:45)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Still no sync for me! I'm starting to get worried now that people say it's working for them lol. I have a chromebox and rasp pi running openelec. Does anybody have sync working on Linux? Smile

Yes. Working here. Be sure to have both six and request installed, and use Razzees git repo. I am now on the dev branch. Sync and scrobbling working: https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev
(2015-01-28, 16:53)wripet Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 16:45)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Still no sync for me! I'm starting to get worried now that people say it's working for them lol. I have a chromebox and rasp pi running openelec. Does anybody have sync working on Linux? Smile

Yes. Working here. Be sure to have both six and request installed, and use Razzees git repo. I am now on the dev branch. Sync and scrobbling working: https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev

well I'm stumped. It's working fine on my android tablet but I can't get it syncing on openelec. Think I'll try a fresh install and see if that works Smile

Wripet are u using openelec??
(2015-01-28, 17:25)YippeeKaiay Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 16:53)wripet Wrote:

well I'm stumped. It's working fine on my android tablet but I can't get it syncing on openelec. Think I'll try a fresh install and see if that works Smile

Whats happening for you? Got it running on openELEC on rPi
Had a problem where the sync progress would not show up (didn't even start).
Installed from zip then and it installed six again and fixed my problem.
YippeeKaiay

I am on the dev branch. I had some legacy stuff from my gotham build screwing things up. I am on Windows though. I would rename your kodi folder to kodi.old in appdata or wherever that equivalent is located in linux and try once on a fresh install. Then you can piece things together from there to either see what caused it, or start fresh Smile.
Sync notification starts when I update the library but never finishes And If I click on the addon I get to about 12% and stops. It always says retreaving watched statuses from trakt?? I have uninstalled six, requests and trakt and also removed the settings and fresher installed your version from github dev but can't get it to work on either openelec device. If you guys have it working I will try on a fresh install when my daughter finishes watching teenage mutant ninja turtles lol
I am running the latest dev, from the Github but it never shows what I am watching, nor does it update what I have already watched.

Also, when I finish watch a show it marks it as checked, but if the episode is replaced with a better quality,eg: WEB-DL-1080p, trakt does not mark it as watched, so I have to mark it manually.

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Shedrock
Hey guys a fresh install still didn't work for me? Here's a log -------------------- hopefully you can see what is causing my issue. Thanks Wink
(2015-01-28, 19:39)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hey guys a fresh install still didn't work for me? Here's a log -------------------- hopefully you can see what is causing my issue. Thanks Wink

I warned you guys!!
Respect the forum rules and keep those junk addons from our forum as mentioned in the forum rules
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I would like some input for this issue:

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues/35
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13