• 105(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Okay so I'm probably being a noob right now but...

I had trakt installed previously, so I uninstalled that, made sure the folder was removed from addons and also the userdata. I made sure six, pytz and requests were installed. Then I downloaded the script.trakt-dev.zip file. Pushed it to my firetv, clicked install from zip and proceeded to configure it. When I click launch, I get "script failed : trakt!"

When I check the log pytz is erroring saying
Quote: raise pytz.UnknownTimeZoneError('Can not find any timezone configuration')
UnknownTimeZoneError: 'Can not find any timezone configuration'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Heres the full error
Quote:09:44:19 T:1570344080 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'pytz.exceptions.UnknownTimeZoneError'>
Error Contents: 'Can not find any timezone configuration'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/default.py", line 5, in <module>
import utilities
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/utilities.py", line 21, in <module>
__local = pytz.timezone (str(get_localzone()))
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/tzlocal/unix.py", line 108, in get_localzone
_cache_tz = _get_localzone()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/tzlocal/unix.py", line 102, in _get_localzone
raise pytz.UnknownTimeZoneError('Can not find any timezone configuration')

Now since I'm using a firetv, the timezone is set in the Android settings, then xbmc pulls that setting from the system. I'm guessing pytz is having trouble reading it for some reason? Anyway to fix this?
Still adding synced episodes twice, not sure if its the addon or trakt doing it though, times are still messed up on it too

(2015-01-31, 08:44)Merwenus Wrote: Friendly reminder, do not use this addon yet, totally fucked up my history, and started to upload serieses as "seen" what I haven't seen yet...

For example
http://trakt.tv/shows/da-vinci-s-demons
I've seen like 5 episodes from the 1st season
Today all the episodes from 2nd season was marked as WATCHED/seen.

But the 1st season stayed intact 5/8

Strange, but now I have to clean up my history, at least it just fucked up a little, and not irreversible.

edit2.:
Sigh, ok found a tonn of other stuffs in my history on dec 28...this addon just ruined my 3 years old history. Sad I don't know what to say...

This is in development (alpha stage). You have to be prepared to see things like that. The only way to stay from this is to stick to the 2.3.1 addon which only works partly. My history got messed up more than once which I had to fix but this is what it's all about. Testing so @Razze can make it better. And I must say @Razze is making great progress on this at a much faster pace than I expected.
I'm on 2.3.2 and it works kinda well. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2015-01-30, 16:56)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 16:31)mularj Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 22:08)RavRob Wrote: I am having an issue with the latest dev release (from a few minutes ago) but it seems it has been going on a while. I just never picked up on that until now.

Everytime I run Trakt addon it syncs well on movies and tv shows but the movies keep adding the same movies playcount over and over to Trakt.tv
I says so in the text displayed by trakt addon (5 movie(s) playcount will be added to trakt) and when I looked at my history it shows the same 5 movies added over and over to trakt.tv playcount

Anyone can confirm this is also happening to them?

Thanks

I have been seeing the same behaviour. My history on trakt has been growing by 1000 PAGES a day since installing script.trakt-dev. Its as though it keeps syncing every watched item in my xbmc database over and over.

I fixed this issue. It seems the old addon didn't get completely removed when I installed the newest Dev build and acted like an older copy. I removed all traces of the addon from my machine, NOT just uninstalled it, I phycically removed all traces. Rebooted, and re-instaled the newest build. Then went to Trakt.tv and removed all watched status for all shows that were added. Also go to your library in Kodi and mark as Un-Watched all of the shows that were added multiple times in Trakt.tv

To get trakt and razee's add-on to work I already did delete the add-on folder and the userdata\addon_data folder, then installed from scratch. Its up to 12,000 pages of history. Not sure how I can delete that easily......it would take a month of clicking. I have 500 TV series with 40,000+ episodes and 3000 movies in my collection. The cleanup you suggest isn't possible for me. I'm so frustrated with what happened with trakt I feel like just sh!tcanning the whole mess. I wonder if I nuke my account if I can recreate it and it would be blank.
(2015-01-31, 16:36)mularj Wrote: I wonder if I nuke my account if I can recreate it and it would be blank.

If you close your account and remake it with the same name it will be blank but the addon will just add everything back the way it is in your screenshot i've already tried this
Does the auto clean fonction work with the last version? If not, which version should i use?
I thought it might be adding each library sync as a play on trakt so i started to fuck about updating my library again and again with the option to "Sync after library updates" turned on, i cant be sure but it does seem to be adding each one as a play on trakt

(2015-01-31, 01:26)Razze Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 01:21)Win a 2 Wrote: Is there any easy way to clean all (!) watched Infos on trakt.tv?

Not that I know of. I'm using an test account, so I just delete it when I want to reset.
Created my account on dec 31st 2014, so I considered it to be a test account too ;-)

Just deleted and recreated it. Some episodes get their "watched at" synced correctly, but some get it set to the time the sync happens. What do you think: is this some problem with your script/syncing/trakt or is my local DB corrupted or something? If you think it's my DB, how do I browse it? As far as I know it's sqlite and I know a little bit SQL, but will need a little help where to find the "watched at" column.
(2015-01-31, 11:46)welshboy Wrote: Okay so I'm probably being a noob right now but...

I had trakt installed previously, so I uninstalled that, made sure the folder was removed from addons and also the userdata. I made sure six, pytz and requests were installed. Then I downloaded the script.trakt-dev.zip file. Pushed it to my firetv, clicked install from zip and proceeded to configure it. When I click launch, I get "script failed : trakt!"

When I check the log pytz is erroring saying
Quote: raise pytz.UnknownTimeZoneError('Can not find any timezone configuration')

Heres the full error
Quote:09:44:19 T:1570344080 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'pytz.exceptions.UnknownTimeZoneError'>
Error Contents: 'Can not find any timezone configuration'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/default.py", line 5, in <module>
import utilities
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/utilities.py", line 21, in <module>
__local = pytz.timezone (str(get_localzone()))
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/tzlocal/unix.py", line 108, in get_localzone
_cache_tz = _get_localzone()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/tzlocal/unix.py", line 102, in _get_localzone
raise pytz.UnknownTimeZoneError('Can not find any timezone configuration')

Now since I'm using a firetv, the timezone is set in the Android settings, then xbmc pulls that setting from the system. I'm guessing pytz is having trouble reading it for some reason? Anyway to fix this?

Am getting the exact same error in the logs and am also running on the Fire TV. It's already been reported on the Github issues page. Best to discuss that over there where Razzeee is more likely to respond.
(2015-01-31, 17:59)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 01:26)Razze Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 01:21)Win a 2 Wrote: Is there any easy way to clean all (!) watched Infos on trakt.tv?

Not that I know of. I'm using an test account, so I just delete it when I want to reset.
Created my account on dec 31st 2014, so I considered it to be a test account too ;-)

Just deleted and recreated it. Some episodes get their "watched at" synced correctly, but some get it set to the time the sync happens. What do you think: is this some problem with your script/syncing/trakt or is my local DB corrupted or something? If you think it's my DB, how do I browse it? As far as I know it's sqlite and I know a little bit SQL, but will need a little help where to find the "watched at" column.

Are you using nfos?
I'm suspecting multi episodes and probably multi part movies to not get the correct watched/collected they get the time of the sync. There is a ticket for that, don't know when I have time to get to it.
(2015-01-31, 17:59)Win a 2 Wrote: Just deleted and recreated it. Some episodes get their "watched at" synced correctly, but some get it set to the time the sync happens. What do you think: is this some problem with your script/syncing/trakt or is my local DB corrupted or something? If you think it's my DB, how do I browse it? As far as I know it's sqlite and I know a little bit SQL, but will need a little help where to find the "watched at" column.

You can try http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Here is where the watched data is
Hi,
Can you confirm that clean sync function doesn't work at the moment ?
I have XBMC Gotham 13.2 and trakt script 2.3.2 with auto clean checked but nothing is deleted on trakt website collection.
If not, i can send you a ldebug og.
(2015-01-31, 18:13)Razze Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 17:59)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 01:26)Razze Wrote: Not that I know of. I'm using an test account, so I just delete it when I want to reset.

Are you using nfos?
I'm suspecting multi episodes and probably multi part movies to not get the correct watched/collected they get the time of the sync. There is a ticket for that, don't know when I have time to get to it.
No, I am not using nfos. I looked at all epsidoes which got synced with "watched at"=synced at: all of these episodes i have not watched yet! "playCount" and "lastPlayed" is NULL at all of them.
One of these series is "Elementary" (thetvdb ID 255316). I got S01, S02 and some episodes of S03. I have only watched 1x01 and 1x22 (yes, it's a bit confusing) - these a correctly set as "watched" on trakt with correct lastPlayed. S02 is completely marked as watched and even S03E01-12 are marked, but I only have S03E01-E04?!
(2015-01-31, 18:38)komplex Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 17:59)Win a 2 Wrote: <snip>

You can try http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Here is where the watched data is
[<snip> image]
thank you! The DB ist accessable via SMB, so it's pretty easy.Angel
Hi Razze,

I am using the build i downloaded last night, and as a test, it did sync the files in my collection, and I thought, it works now.

Today, I noticed that I had seen over 15K minutes of series.
So I looked, and I noticed that it automatically marks all the episodes in a season that I have not started as watched.
For instance, I have watched the 1st episode of Elementary, it marked it as watched, but also all of season 2 and 3.

You might want to look into this Smile

I will now unmark them as watched
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13