• 63(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2014-02-18, 13:22)toppoff Wrote: @nate1280

I've downloaded the ZIP from GitHub and extracted it into the script.trakt directory in \addons
Restarted XBMC.

It doesn't appear to have made any difference.
Trying to upload a new log, but the addon is timing out. Sad

Thanks,
Adrian

Based on that log, you're not running with the changes (because it still errors on line 120, which is now different with the fixes).

Since its a pending pull request, you need to download it from my fork, specifically this: https://github.com/nate1280/script.trakt...d_sync_fix

And as a note, there will be a folder script.trakt-lastplayed_sync_fix inside the zip you download.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
@nate1280

Thanks very much - that's cleared the errors. Sorry for the confusion - I'm new to the workings of GitHub.

Now I have another one - this one occurs at the point that TV episodes are removed from Trakt.tv

15:29:03 T:5880 ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 369, in run
sync.sync()
File "C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 778, in sync
self.syncEpisodes()
File "C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 457, in syncEpisodes
self.traktRemoveEpisodes(traktShowsRemove)
File "C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 340, in traktRemoveEpisodes
title = show['title'].encode('utf-8', 'ignore')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'

New logs are at:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=133765

Thanks.
@toppoff based on your new log, there is a show in your trakt.tv collection that has no information in it.

Code:
15:33:56 T:7424  NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] Episodes removed: None [tvdb: ] - S01E01

It has no title, no tvdb id or even an imdb id, but has 1 episode in it. This is on trakt.tv.

Might have to figure out how to manually remove this one on the website.
Thank you very much for your assistance. Big Grin

I'll have a look on trakt.tv and hopefully get some assistance from their forums.
@topoff not sure if you've gotten anywhere with your last error, but I just submitted a patch to handle this scenario.
@nate1280 Not getting anywhere from trakt.tv support, but thanks very much.

I've applied the update, and it's now syncing correctly. Still got the erroneous data, but it's not failing now.

Cheers,

Adrian
Hello. Cool

I use XBMC with the official trakt plugin.

The thing is, my Movies widgets are always black, because I always mark my movies as "seen" manually via the website beause I like to go, after watched a movie, on imdb, trakt.tv and other to put a note, check the community ratings and so on. (so I deactivated ratings with trakt plugin).

But as the trakt plugin seems to not sync watched status immediatly after having watched the movie and not before closing XBMC (at the next start of XBMC I think), I manually set it as seen + I rate the movie via the website, and it seems it doesn't trigger the Movies widget (aka I alaways have the blackbox for the movies).

I don't have this problem for TV Shows. My TV Show widgets work well. Huh

Is this a trakt.tv website issue or a XBMC/trakt plugin issue ?

Cheers.

A trakt fan.

I reported it on the trakt.tv website : http://vip.trakt.tv/forums/proposed-idea...arked-seen

TV widget :
Movies widget :
The trakt plugin has no widgets in it.

If manually marking items as watched in XBMC, there is an action that can be used that will do an immediate update on trakt.tv. Otherwise, it will only update the website on a sync.

If you're marking items as watched on the trakt website, then it will only update in XBMC on a sync.

The widgets you added in your post edit, have nothing to do with the plugin, so thats a website issue.
just curious tried the search button but couldn't find the right words i think for the search.
i got a main HTPC where trakt runs without a issue,
a few days ago i installed a pi in my bedroom so i can watch some series on it before i goto sleep or when my wife wants to watch something else.
on the pi i also got trakt running without anyissue.
yesterda evening i watched 2 episodes of The Walking Dead,
today i turn on my HTPC it does a library update i goto the serie The Walking Dead and i notice the episodes i watched yesterday are also marken on the main HTPC as watched.
is this something that trakt does ?
if so how can i make it mark all the series on the pi watched i've already seen ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
The plugin can do a 2 way sync for watched status. So if you do a sync after a library update, anything watched on trakt.tv but not watched in xbmc, will be marked as watched.
(2014-02-18, 15:24)nate1280 Wrote: Since its a pending pull request, you need to download it from my fork, specifically this: https://github.com/nate1280/script.trakt...d_sync_fix

And as a note, there will be a folder script.trakt-lastplayed_sync_fix inside the zip you download.
This Link doesnt work anymore ... where can i find a working version without timeouts?

Got it Wink
(2014-02-24, 13:52)Ben91 Wrote: Hello. Cool

I use XBMC with the official trakt plugin.

The thing is, my Movies widgets are always black, because I always mark my movies as "seen" manually via the website beause I like to go, after watched a movie, on imdb, trakt.tv and other to put a note, check the community ratings and so on. (so I deactivated ratings with trakt plugin).

But as the trakt plugin seems to not sync watched status immediatly after having watched the movie and not before closing XBMC (at the next start of XBMC I think), I manually set it as seen + I rate the movie via the website, and it seems it doesn't trigger the Movies widget (aka I alaways have the blackbox for the movies).

I don't have this problem for TV Shows. My TV Show widgets work well. Huh

Is this a trakt.tv website issue or a XBMC/trakt plugin issue ?

Cheers.

A trakt fan.

I reported it on the trakt.tv website : http://vip.trakt.tv/forums/proposed-idea...arked-seen

TV widget :
Movies widget :

Aka XBMC/trakt doesn't scrobble my movies nor mark them as watched. I have to do it manually.

No problem with TV shows.

I use the last stable versions of XMBC and trakt.
The current version works nicely on the latest set of Gotham nightlies.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-03-02, 02:17)Piers Wrote: The current version works nicely on the latest set of Gotham nightlies.

well it doesn't work at all for me, using PleXbmc.
I also use an external player. PleXbmc + Trakt works great under Frodo. (windows 7, 64bt)
What can I do if the movie The Grey (correct in XBMC) is recognised in trakt as Grey Matter?
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13