Select 1 extrafanart image
Is it possible to select 1 of the images in the extrafanart folder?
And do what with it?
To use as a texture.
Find it in the relevant video folder and use it for what you want.
I think he wants to show 2 different images, one is the default fanart and the other should not show the same image.

What you can do is using "extrathumbs" for the little image. There you can specify to use thumb1.jpg or thumb2.jpg, thumb3, thumb4 from the extrathumbs folder.

Example

PHP Code:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb2.jpg]</imagepath

Be aware, that would require extrathumbs folder in your movie folder.

Use artworkdownloader to get extrathumbs.
Yeah, that was what I meant. I already knew about the extrathumbs, but I don't like those that much for a view. So I guess the only other option is to use a multiimage?
(2012-08-22, 21:56)Amelandbor Wrote: Yeah, that was what I meant. I already knew about the extrathumbs, but I don't like those that much for a view. So I guess the only other option is to use a multiimage?

you can use the extrafanart folder i think and use multiimage on random without any slideshow activity. So it will just show a static random fanart each time.
(if that is what you want)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Will try that, thanks.
Maybe a nice addition for fanart.tv to have something like moviethumbs in landscape format.
(2012-08-22, 22:13)Amelandbor Wrote: Will try that, thanks.
Maybe a nice addition for fanart.tv to have something like moviethumbs in landscape format.

Well there was one user on the forum here who had about 80 of them (same size as tv landscape) however i didn't hear from him again. Sadly I think i 'misplaced' the zip file containing them Sad
We will gladly add these however we need some dedication from people that they will at least do like 500 of them before we will add this.
No point in having an empty section Smile
If i remember i've integrated the landscape option for movies in fusion migma v2.
But as already martijn said, if no one fills fanart tv with movies landscape images, it's not usable!
Well, I could start doing some in the same style as the tv shows. Maybe a new topic somewhere else on the forum, could attract more people.
I created a new thread for these images. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138905
Could other skinners give their opinion on the size these should be in the thread I listed above?

Thanks in advance!
Same as landscape.jpg for tvshows
(2012-08-24, 12:59)butchabay Wrote: Same as landscape.jpg for tvshows

Was thinking about same aspect ratio but larger

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select 1 extrafanart image0