Aeon Nox - Not un-dimming (or Brightening)
First, I love Aeon Nox!!! And I love the newest version better yet.

I do have a problem I have had for quite a while, going back several version. Just never had time to try to fix.

I have it set to dim after 3 minutes, which it does fine. If it has been dimmed for a few minutes or hours, then when I push a button on the remote or keyboard, it undims just fine. However, if it has been dim over night, the next day it will not undim, the onscreen gui responds and everything works, it is just dim.
I can restart XBMC and all is bright again.

Like I said, just a minor inconvenience. Is it something to do with the power saving on the computer?

Thanks,
Ted

Using Aeon Nox (GIT) 3.6.0.1345........ and Eden
(2012-08-22, 15:28)tedbrock Wrote: First, I love Aeon Nox!!! And I love the newest version better yet.

I do have a problem I have had for quite a while, going back several version. Just never had time to try to fix.

I have it set to dim after 3 minutes, which it does fine. If it has been dimmed for a few minutes or hours, then when I push a button on the remote or keyboard, it undims just fine. However, if it has been dim over night, the next day it will not undim, the onscreen gui responds and everything works, it is just dim.
I can restart XBMC and all is bright again.

Like I said, just a minor inconvenience. Is it something to do with the power saving on the computer?

Thanks,
Ted

Using Aeon Nox (GIT) 3.6.0.1345........ and Eden

xbmc bug. possible that it is fixed in frodo, i think i read something concerning that in the PR´s.
can´t be fixed by us.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Cool! Thanks again, you guys rock!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox - Not un-dimming (or Brightening)0