[TV] [LIBRARY] Play first unwatched episode
Similar to this idea http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ed+episode

My idea is to avoid having to drill down to season/episode views by automatically playing the first unwatched episode when you press Play on a show in the TV library view.

For tv shows that are fully watched, it would automatically play the episode that hasn't been played for the longest time, essentially allowing you to cycle chronologically through a tv show indefinitely without ever having to drill down to the season and episode views.
I think that skins which use the Watchlist add-on can do something like this: Comparison of skin features (wiki)
Doesn't seem to quite fit the bill.
Quote:The episode list is sorted by watch date of the previous episode: if you've watched 'South Park' yesterday and 'House' the day before, 'South Park' will be the first item on the list and 'House' the second one.
If I'm highlighting True Blood (TV Library view), I don't want South Park or House in my results -- I just want it to play the first unwatched episode of True Blood.
Why not make this a simple popup that gives you three choices when you press play on a tvshow (the parent folder, not season or episode):
-Play First unwatched episode
-Play First episode
-Play Random episode

Edit:
-Added "Play Random episode"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TV] [LIBRARY] Play first unwatched episode0