Crashing Issue - Windows
Every time I try to browse the addons, if i go through the list too quickly it will freeze up and wont respond. I cant move my mouse, keyboard is unresponsive, and I can't kill the program. After a few seconds, it will make the whole OS crash and it will reboot. Why might this be?

Im using Windows Vista x64 Business, 2.4 Ghz Xeon CPU, 4 GB of Ram. Graphics card is nothing special. It is a business class Lenovo S20 that i just bought from the company i work at. I am using a Lenovo M57 at home which isn't near as powerful and seems to handle it just fine..

Any IdeasHuh
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Please enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, redo whatever you did to cause it to freeze/crash. After the system reboots, locate your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) and upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL for the uploaded log here with your reply so we can look at it.

I suspect this may be related to the unresolved Vista issue described here and in other threads: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131179
Ok i did that and here is the link:

pastebin.com/q90diyaA

If i have to go back a version, I can do that.
When XBMC freezes and causes your system to reboot, does XBMC restart automatically or are you simply presented with your Windows desktop?

If XBMC restarts automatically upon reboot, you'll need to upload both the xbmc.log and xbmc.old.log files to pastebin and provide the URL links for each of them... do this after you, again, cause XBMC to freeze/reboot so current information is captured in the logs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing Issue - Windows0