TV in XBMC
Hi,

I need to watch "How I met your Mother" Tv show in our XBMC in ubuntu. How to watch ?. Kinldy explain with the working add-on or repository.

Thanks in advance.

As far as support on XBMC.org is concerned, we assume you get legal access to the video; we won't help you pirate videos.

That being said, using Add-on:Hulu (wiki) is one such way to access that show that is okay to talk about here.
Thanks,

And what is meant by Add-on:Hulu, can i see the requested TV show in this add-on. is it free...
(2012-08-24, 07:00)prasanna633 Wrote: Thanks,

And what is meant by Add-on:Hulu, can i see the requested TV show in this add-on. is it free...

Hulu typically shows the last five aired episodes for free, with the option of subscribing to Hulu Plus for access to full seasons. The 3rd party Hulu add-on supports both.
Basically, the Hulu add-on will allow you to watch the same episodes of that show on XBMC that are available if you use your web browser to access the www.hulu.com site. Conversely, if the show/episode is not available on www.hulu.com, it won't be available on the XBMC Hulu add-on.
How can i get 3rd party Hulu add-on. In that 3rd party add-on, can i see the full episodes.....
download this: http://bluecop-xbmc-repo.googlecode.com/...lugins.zip

follow these instructions: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...l_from_zip

then restart XBMC.

Go back into XBMC and look in the Video add-ons section, and you will see Hulu as an option to install.
Is this third party add-on. can i watch the full series...
(2012-08-24, 07:19)prasanna633 Wrote: Is this third party add-on. can i watch the full series...
Only if you subscribe to HuluPlus ($7.99/mo. in the US). Fee or free, see post #5 above regarding what you can watch in the Hulu add-on for XBMC.
Ok Thanks for your reply.

So, we can't watch the tv series at free of cost.. right?
(2012-08-24, 08:48)prasanna633 Wrote: So, we can't watch the tv series at free of cost.. right?
You certainly can. If you have a local CBS TV affiliate, you can hook-up your TV to an aerial (aka antenna) and tune in "How I Met Your Mother" when it is broadcast over the air on CBS on Monday nights at 8pm (7pm Central).

Otherwise, please re-read the previous replies in the thread, since this question was already answered.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV in XBMC0